Card Free Savings

Angie Perez

Jun 19th, 2013

Come See What's New with Shopping at ACME Banner

ACME Customers,
This week, we began notifying customers that our Preferred Card is no longer required at our stores to receive sales prices on items. We know you’ve had your card for years, and you’re used to having to use our card when you shop to get a great deal.

Once upon a time, a shopper card set customers aside. It meant that you were taking extra steps to save money, and we offered special items that were only available at special prices when you had the special card.

The card isn’t so special anymore. Everyone has one. So we want to take the special step of not requiring one anymore.

Our customers are the only reasons that our doors open every day. Because of you, we exist. It’s that simple. We feel it’s our job to give everyone a great shopping experience, and that includes offering great prices to everyone.

If your Preferred Card is attached to your Upromise/SavingStar account, that’s okay. You will still be able to have your card scanned when you purchase your groceries and your account activity will be appropriately reflected. If you currently use your Preferred Card to earn Fuel Rewards, you can still scan it when you shop. Fuel Rewards will continue. As always, if any changes are made to that program, you’ll be the first to know.

We invite you to share your thoughts with our Customer Service Center and thank you for your business.

10 Responses to Card Free Savings

1. C King 18/01/2014 at 10:45 am

Awesome! A great change – making life easier for your customers is always welcome and appreciated (1 less thing to carry around!)
    Thank you.

2. Ron McNeil 24/03/2014 at 8:06 pm

Thanks. I was inquiring about your rewards card before our Acme store opened in Green. Looking forward to this store.
    Ron McNeil
    Ryan McNeil (my son)
    3189 Dunstone Circle
    Akron, Ohio 44312
    330.608.2457

Thanks
    Ron

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/03/2014 at 7:23 am

Hello, Ron. We actually do not own the ACME stores in the Ohio area. For more information, please visit http://www.acmestores.com/ or contact their customer service line at 1-888-733-2263 using extension 55299 or 55305. Have a great day! ~Cindy

3. WLJB 29/04/2014 at 2:30 pm

Thanks no card hope other stores follow.

4. Susan Bailey 18/07/2014 at 8:13 am

I have a Preferred Card account and recently joined Savings Star, but I lost my card before I was able to put Acme on the account. How can I find my card number to put the account on Savings Star?

5. Trish Fesmire 22/08/2014 at 11:54 am

We had an ACME saving card before they discontinued it (also Fran.)
    I use SavingStar.com which needs a savings card.
    I got a UPromise savings card.
    It has never worked.
    Would you help fix this.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/08/2014 at 6:40 am

Hi, Trish. We got your email earlier today. Be sure to check your email for our response. ~Victor

6. misty bykowsky 29/09/2014 at 4:04 pm

Can I please get an Acme saving card replacement please and how do i do it

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/09/2014 at 10:16 am

Hi Misty! I’d be happy to send you out a replacement card! Please email me at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com and provide me with your card number if you know it. In your email please provide your contact information that is attached to the card along with the store that you shop at. I’m looking forward to your reply. ~Shasta
      \