Cold Weather Tips for Healthy Skin Care
Dec 17th, 2013
Broiled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
- 2 Tbs light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp dill weed, dried
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon steaks, (four 6-ounce steaks)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven using the broiler setting.
- Sprinkle pepper evenly over both sides of salmon.
- Prepare sauce by combining mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and dill weed in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Set sauce aside.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Broil 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Portion steaks on plates and spoon sauce over salmon. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.