Lancaster Brand Beef Rib Roast
Dec 3rd, 2013
This recipe is simple and sure to delight. This Lancaster Brand Beef Rib Roast only takes 20 minutes to prep and will need a good 3 hours to cook properly. Pair it with a red wine-cherry sauce and steamed asparagus. Give it a try and get ready for all the compliments!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
- 1 Lancaster Brand Beef Rib Roast Bone-In (2-4 ribs), small end, chine (back) bone removed (6-8 pounds).
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced shallots, divided
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/8 tsp coarse grind black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth, divided
- 1 cup Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 2 tsp cornstarch
Click the link for the full recipe: http://shout.lt/mTSW