Lancaster Brand

Dec 3rd, 2013

Lancaster ACME Blog Banner

Here at ACME, we are known for our Lancaster Brand meats. We are committed to providing the highest quality Steaks and Seafood to our customers and we have made it easier than ever to get. When you visit www.LancasterBrandMeat.com you can choose from an array of options to have delivered right to your door! From steaks and burgers to sirloin and seafood, you’ll find a great selection of premium meat and quality seafood at your fingertips.

Our gourmet steak and seafood gifts are beautifully presented in designer gloss boxes along with a customizable greeting card. They make the perfect holiday gift for friends and family near and far with online shipping to the 48 contiguous states. (For shipping to Hawaii, Mexico or Puerto Rico please call in your order to 877.686.3276). All of our products are vacuum sealed, packed with dry ice and shipped in a Styrofoam cooler to ensure freshness.

Visit www.LancasterBrandMeat.com to order today.

26 Responses to Lancaster Brand

1. Erik 10/01/2014 at 5:57 pm

do you have lancaster brand chicken?

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/01/2014 at 12:44 pm

Yes, Erik, we do carry Lancaster Brand Chicken, in just about any cut you want! Thanks for your question and we hope to see you in the store soon! ~Marie

2. Kate Nestel 31/03/2014 at 12:26 pm

I bought a Whole Chickenat the Paoli, PA ACME yesterday Sunday 3/30/2014 to make chicken soup, I pulled out the neck, & liver, I was SHOCKED by what I saw, on the Liver
    an elongated green growth/tumor who knows, about an inch long. Disgusting.
    I took pictures, Id be happy to send them to you as well. If I had the money Id take the liver & growth to a lab but Id be afraid to know what it is. God knows what these chickens are being fed and in turn, what we humans are ingesting.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/03/2014 at 4:55 pm

That does not sound like a pleasant surprise, Kate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’d like someone from our product team to reach out to you, so could you please email me at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com with some additional product information as well as a good way to contact you? Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. ~Marie

3. kellie goldman 22/05/2014 at 11:47 am

How are your cows treated at lancaster farms? Are they humanly killed? Free range? Antibiotics? I asked the butcher at my local Acme and she said they were not free range and not organic. I wonder how you treat your cows? Please give some information. Thanks :)

• Lauren Lauren 22/05/2014 at 12:53 pm

Hi Kellie,
      Thank you for your questions. All of our cattle are raised in the Heartland of the US. They are humanely treated. They are not organic. They are corn fed, never fed any animal byproducts and are strictly controlled by the USDA. The farms are large and have plenty of room for the cattle to roam. We hope this information helps. Have a wonderful day!

4. Kathryn Jacknowitz 02/06/2014 at 10:53 am

I purchased Lancaster brand bacon. This bacon is hardley edible due to the salt content. You can only taste salt. do you have a suggestion as to how to prepare so it tasted like bacon and not salt.

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/06/2014 at 3:59 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you’re finding the Lancaster Brand Bacon too salty, Kathryn. I’ve asked our Fresh Product Department to follow up with you regarding how to cook the bacon so it does not taste as salty. Please expect contact at the email address you provided by the end of the next business day. If you need anything else, please let me know. ~Marie

5. Tom 07/09/2014 at 2:23 pm

Are acme meats and Lancaster meats considered the same brands

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/09/2014 at 8:49 am

Hi, Tom. The Lancaster brand is only carried in the Acme stores. The meats we carry in store is the Lancaster brand. Hope this helps! ~Victor

6. Sarah 21/09/2014 at 11:10 am

I recently read about “pink slime” used in ground beef and it passes by unlabeled. Can you guarantee that it is not used in Lancaster brand ground beef?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/09/2014 at 1:24 pm

Hi there, Sarah. Finely textured beef is commonly used throughout the industry, and Lancaster Ground Beef is no exception. It is important to note that there have been no safety concerns regarding the use of finely textured beef. ~Zachary

7. Gretchen 21/12/2014 at 12:55 pm

I have a child who has peanut, tree nut, and egg allergy. I also have a Mother in Law that has a gluten allergy. Are your fresh and/or frozen turkeys free of these allergens as well as in a separate factory for those types of allergens? Thank you so much.

8. Gretchen 21/12/2014 at 1:03 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add my husband has a shellfish allergy. Are your fresh and/or frozen turkeys free of these allergens as well as in a separate factory for those types of allergens? Thank you so much.

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/12/2014 at 1:24 am

Hi, Gretchen. We will be happy to assist in getting the allergen information for the Lancaster Brand turkeys. Please email your contact information to ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com – we will then be able to engage the supplier for a direct response. ~Victor

9. DGV 16/03/2015 at 7:52 pm

What spice mixture do you use to make your grilled chicken in store? Is this available for purchase at the store?

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/03/2015 at 5:30 pm

Thanks for reaching out, DGV. I would be happy to look into this for you. which location do you usually get that grilled chicken from? ~Mikayla

10. Monica 04/04/2015 at 4:10 pm

Hi,
    My name is Monica, and I would like to know that if you lemon pepper Rotisserie chicken is gluten free?
    I read on the label, and has modified food starch, sorbitol, maltodextrin ingredients that can be gluten, depends on what time of flour do you use.

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/04/2015 at 6:56 pm

Hi Monica, since the Rotisserie Chicken is prepared and packaged in a food service environment; we cannot in good conscience, guarantee that the chicken is gluten free. The modified food starch that we use is made of corn. I hope this offers some insight into this product. ~Liralen

11. STEPHANIE MILLER 09/06/2015 at 9:10 am

Hello i purchased lancaster brand bacon love this bacon always buy the same brand but for some reason this purchase the bacon seem to be dry it didn’t have that smokey crisps edge or taste this time this is the only bacon i buy so we need to fix this issue please tanks again

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/06/2015 at 2:20 pm

Hey there, Stephanie. I will be happy to get this information over to the supplier, which Acme location did you purchase the bacon at? ~Jenna

12. stephanie miller 09/06/2015 at 4:10 pm

hi i purchase the bacon from fairfax mall 202 concord pike in wilmington delaeare 19802

13. karen 07/07/2015 at 9:34 pm

I purchased a spiral Lancaster brand ham and the butcher when I asked, said I could freeze the ham for a couple of months and take out, thaw and reheat. What a disaster….very dry and uneatable! Followed the directions exactly as noted….so dry and tasted terrible. Please help!

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/07/2015 at 4:14 am

I’m very sorry to hear that this happened to your ham, Karen. I do see that you had emailed our customer care center, and the details of your experience have been sent to the store director. You can expect follow up by the end of the next business day. ~Cindy

14. Karen grate 22/07/2015 at 3:50 pm

Can you tell me why Acme will n longer be carrying Lancaster brand honey turkey or honey ham. I specifically went out of my way to buy these products. Nothing else compares. Also, is this in all Acme markets or just Maple shade, nj?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/07/2015 at 9:38 pm

Hi Karen, thanks for contacting us about the Lancaster Honey Ham and Turkey. If you could email us at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com, I’d be happy to assist in finding where you can get those specific Lancaster meats. ~Thomas