Mushroom & Asparagus Noodle Bowl
Mar 21st, 2014
Asparagus and Egg Noodle Bowl
- 1 6 oz package Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup diagonally cut asparagus pieces
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add asparagus and sesame seeds; stir-fry until asparagus is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute. Add noodles; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs and milk in small bowl until blended; pour over noodle mixture. As egg mixture begins to set, stir gently. Cook until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.