Mushroom & Asparagus Noodle Bowl
Mar 21st, 2014
Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 10 oz package cooked chicken breast
- 1 12 inch thin pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 small jar pre-made pesto
- 1 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, grated
- Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread the pizza crust with the pesto. Sprinkle with chicken, artichoke hearts, and grated cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper, if desired.
- Bake on a pizza stone or baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown; serve hot.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.