Smart Shopping for Gluten-Free Foods

Mar 26th, 2014

Gluten Free
404 - File or directory not found.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

14 Responses to Smart Shopping for Gluten-Free Foods

1. Tanya 08/08/2014 at 12:30 am

Hi there… could you please advise if this medication contains wheat and/or gluten? I have celiac disease and having a flare up – thank you!

• Customer Care 08/08/2014 at 7:19 am

I would be happy to forward an information request for you, Tanya. Can you let me know the brand of the medication along with the UPC and Lot codes to research your request? ~Victor

2. KM 21/10/2014 at 10:43 am

Could you tell me if your Deli Grilled Chicken is gluten free? I’m ordering for a large group and there are some people with celiac disease. Thanks.

• Customer Care 23/10/2014 at 11:21 am

Good Morning, KM. I just checked with our people and unfortunately our grilled deli chicken is not gluten free. We appreciate you reaching out and we hope you enjoy the rest of your day. ~Shasta

3. Maryanne 07/01/2015 at 11:52 am

I would suggest a list of your Gluten Free Products. Or an in store service offered with perhaps a tour of where Gluten Free Products can be found. I also found the brand Imagine has sauces that are Gluten Free, but cannot find this at the Acme/Newtown Thank You

• Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 6:23 am

Hello, Maryanne. Thank you for contacting us with your suggestion. A list of Gluten Free Products could be very useful. We will make sure that your comments are forwarded on for consideration. What Gluten Free Brand are you looking for? What is the zip code that you are searching in? We would be happy to help. ~Stephanie

4. Isabelle Desroches 07/01/2015 at 6:31 pm

Hi, we are planning a visit in Wildwoods and would like to make sure that we can find Gluten free foods at your store.

Thanks for your help.

• Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 6:24 am

Hello, Isa. Our stores do a selection of Gluten Free products. Is there any particular product that you are looking for? ~Stephanie

5. laser liposuction 15/04/2015 at 10:58 am

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself,
    only go to see this web page every day as it gives quality contents, thanks

6. how much Is A breast Lift 17/04/2015 at 7:13 am

It is in reality a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you just shared this useful information with us.

Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

7. Reen 21/09/2015 at 5:04 pm

Is the sushi made gluten free? I saw on the wrapped it said ‘contains wheat’ but i wasn’t sure if that was because it had soy sauce in it. Could you please advise what it is exactly that contains wheat in the sushi? Thank you in advance!

• Customer Care 22/09/2015 at 5:25 am

I’d be happy to research this information for you, Reen. Which ACME do you frequent? ~Cindy

8. Amy 20/11/2015 at 5:09 pm

I was wondering if you knew if you carried a gluten-free orzo product at any of your stores around the 21901 zip code?

• Customer Support 22/11/2015 at 6:51 pm

Thanks for reaching out, Amy. The closest store to the zip code provided is in Elkton, MD. Our research indicates that though this item may not be currently stocked at this store, it is designated as a valid item for stocking. We will forward your request to our buyers of gluten-free products for your store so they know this item has been requested. We apologize if this in any way inconveniences you. We realize how important one-stop shopping is to our customers. Thank you for taking the time to submit your product request. -Julio