Smart Shopping for Gluten-Free Foods

Mar 26th, 2014

Gluten Free
404 - File or directory not found.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

8 Responses to Smart Shopping for Gluten-Free Foods

1. Tanya 08/08/2014 at 12:30 am

Hi there… could you please advise if this medication contains wheat and/or gluten? I have celiac disease and having a flare up – thank you!

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/08/2014 at 7:19 am

I would be happy to forward an information request for you, Tanya. Can you let me know the brand of the medication along with the UPC and Lot codes to research your request? ~Victor

2. KM 21/10/2014 at 10:43 am

Could you tell me if your Deli Grilled Chicken is gluten free? I’m ordering for a large group and there are some people with celiac disease. Thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/10/2014 at 11:21 am

Good Morning, KM. I just checked with our people and unfortunately our grilled deli chicken is not gluten free. We appreciate you reaching out and we hope you enjoy the rest of your day. ~Shasta

3. Maryanne 07/01/2015 at 11:52 am

I would suggest a list of your Gluten Free Products. Or an in store service offered with perhaps a tour of where Gluten Free Products can be found. I also found the brand Imagine has sauces that are Gluten Free, but cannot find this at the Acme/Newtown Thank You

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 6:23 am

Hello, Maryanne. Thank you for contacting us with your suggestion. A list of Gluten Free Products could be very useful. We will make sure that your comments are forwarded on for consideration. What Gluten Free Brand are you looking for? What is the zip code that you are searching in? We would be happy to help. ~Stephanie

4. Isabelle Desroches 07/01/2015 at 6:31 pm

Hi, we are planning a visit in Wildwoods and would like to make sure that we can find Gluten free foods at your store.

Thanks for your help.

Isa

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 6:24 am

Hello, Isa. Our stores do a selection of Gluten Free products. Is there any particular product that you are looking for? ~Stephanie