Asian Baby Back Ribs
Jul 25th, 2014
Asian Baby Back Ribs with Wasabi Coleslaw
Baby back ribs are a grilling classic! And we’re putting a twist on a classic favorite with these Asian Baby Back Ribs with Wasabi Coleslaw. With these few easy tips, they will definitely be a hit at your next Barbecue!
1. To help enhance the flavor, remove the membrane before you cook them. This is the layer on the back of the ribs that covers the bone, and can be easily removed with a spoon and a paper towel.
2. Don’t season them just yet! Wrap your ribs in Reynolds Heavy Wrap and put them in the oven first.
3. Low and slow is the name of the game with good ribs – put them in for 90 minutes at 300 degrees.
4. After you pull the ribs out of the oven, let them sit for a couple minutes, put your seasoning on both sides, and throw them on the grill!
5. Baste continuously – the secret: baste and turn the ribs every 5 minutes for about 30 minutes or until the outside has developed a crispy crust. 6. For your Wasabi Coleslaw, don’t waste time cutting the veggies; they’re all ready to go in our Fresh Cuts section!
For more helpful tips and this tasty recipe, click here.