Grill Up the Best Kabobs
Jul 14th, 2014
Beef, Chicken, Shrimp & Veggie Kabobs
Kabobs are an easy dish that are a perfect Summertime meal! You can even find them ready-to-go in our meat department and veggie kabobs in our Fresh Cuts Section. Here are some tips to make sure you have the best kabobs:
1. Marinade your kabobs in a Ziploc bag for 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Grill your chicken kabobs first – they’ll take the longest.
3. Grill your shrimp last – it takes the least amount of time. Just take them
off when the shells are perfectly pink!
4. Skewer your shrimp with two skewers to hold them in place for more
5. Turn your meat every 3-4 minutes
6. Turn your veggie kabobs every 2-3 minutes
To get more tips (and this tasty recipe) click here.