Share a Coke this Summer!

Jul 18th, 2014

Share-a-coke

Coca-Cola wants to make your summer YOURS with the Share a Coke campaign.  What makes it so unique?  It has YOUR name on it!  On 12 oz. bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero, you can find names written on them!  Find anything from Abby, to Julia, to Juan.  Now you can make your Coke selection in your house personal!

Having a get together?  Pick up a liter bottle!  These bottles will have various phrases on it like “Family,” “BFF,” “Buddy” and “Wingman.”

Along with these super special bottles, Coke is sharing your stories!  Post your Coke story with photos with #ShareACoke and it could be featured on one of Coke’s interactive billboards across the country!  Snap those selfies with your personalized bottles and share your stories today!  Need to stock up?   Not to worry…you can find these special bottles on our shelves today!

10 Responses to Share a Coke this Summer!

1. Darlene Hewitt 19/07/2014 at 12:16 pm

don’t have MY name 🙁

2. Debbie Biggard 19/07/2014 at 12:41 pm

Found a bottle of coke in a vending machine at work. I couldn’t believe it when I saw my daughter’s name on it. So I brought & send her a message telling her along with the picture I took. She was very surprised & said that she never see her name on anything.

3. joy williams 19/07/2014 at 3:13 pm

i would like to find my name on a bottle of coke be side around christmas time.
    love coke i drink it alot and so does my brother in law.

4. Janine 19/07/2014 at 8:52 pm

Yeah, I bet they don’t have unique name spellings like mine, no one ever does,

5. Eileen Yaros 01/08/2014 at 12:34 am

The search tool states you have bottles with the name Casey on it, which is my daughters name. How can I find one? I’ve looked in many stores and cannot find it.

6. Assessment 1 – Blog Post 1 | Lauren Allen-Burton 20/11/2016 at 4:15 pm

[…] 2016. Acme » Share a Coke this Summer!. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.acmemarkets.com/2014/07/share-a-coke-this-summer/. [Accessed 16 November […]