Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Aug 22nd, 2014
Grilled Chicken Caesar will shortly become a classic dish in your household that everyone will love (and is super easy to do too)! Here are some tips to make it even easier:
1. Flatten your chicken using saran wrap and either a mallet or a skillet; this allows the chicken to grill faster
2. Put your marinade and chicken in a Ziploc bag for 15-20 minutes.
3. Be patient and only flip your chicken once; your chicken will tell you it’s ready when it stops sticking to your grill.
4. For your lettuce, cut it lengthwise, leaving the base attached; this keeps your lettuce leaves together and makes for easy grilling.
5. Rub garlic, lemon and olive oil on the cut side of the lettuce and grill on indirect heat for 2 minutes – this cooks that classic Caesar salad flavor right into your lettuce!
Get behind the grill this summer and make this dish for your next dinner! Get the recipe here.