Winner Winner!

Elizabeth

Mar 18th, 2015

Monopoly Banner

Monopoly is just getting warmed up, but the winning has been hot, hot, HOT!  Don’t worry – there are still so many prizes for you to win!  Keep playing for your chance to win big!

$500 Apple iPad Air

Allison H. (Philadelphia, PA)

$1,000 Cash

Janet F. (Glenmore, PA)
Emma D. (Bensalem, PA)
Anthony G. (Eagleville, PA)

$1,000 Romantic Weekend Getaway

Aimee C. (Levittown, PA)

$2,500 BigJoe & Groceries

Barbara G. (Feasterville, PA)

$5,000 Cash

Geralyn O. (Eagleville, PA)
Francine G. (Vineland, NJ)

$50,000 Home Makeover

Pat W. (Media, PA)

26 Responses to Winner Winner!

1. ron shelley 18/03/2015 at 3:09 pm

make it easier to log in for monopoly

• Customer Care 19/03/2015 at 7:41 am

Hello there, Ron. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on the Online Monopoly Game. We are sorry that you are having issues logging in. Could you provide us with details as to what troubles you are having so that we may further assist? ~Stephanie

2. cris 20/03/2015 at 12:35 pm

all my codes say there ivalid or they don’t register at all

3. scott 21/03/2015 at 10:28 am

I spend $300 on 1 visit and get very little in playing cards. On my next visit I spend $80. and i get the same amount of playing cards. Whats up with that?

• Customer Care 21/03/2015 at 5:20 pm

Hi Scott, thank you for reaching out to us with your questions about the Monopoly tickets. Tickets are based on participating vendor items purchased, not amount spent. More information on this can be found on the FAQ page here: https://www.playmonopoly.us/view/faq. Have a great day. ~Thomas

4. Anne Schmucker 21/03/2015 at 2:10 pm

I cannot find the {gamelink} on the page, only all the winners. How do I register my numbers?

5. Nicky 21/03/2015 at 7:59 pm

I went to the customer service department to ask about the number of playing pieces, and how could I get more. Three customer service reps mocked me and laughed! I have now learned from this thread that the number of game pieces are based on vendor items, which could have been explained instead of laughing at me.

• Customer Care 22/03/2015 at 7:23 pm

Hi Nicky, we’re sorry to hear of the experience you had in one of our stores. Could you please provide us with of the location of the store you were shopping at when this happened? We will be forwarding your comments on to the Store Director for further review, would you like to be contacted back by them about this? ~Thomas

6. vincent skrezyna 22/03/2015 at 12:19 pm

it seems to me that all the winners are from PA? did you forget Delaware? I hope we see some winners in the small state. Last time you had this game, I don’t remember any winners from Delaware.

• Customer Care 22/03/2015 at 7:42 pm

Hey Vincent, thanks for sharing your concerns about no Monopoly winners for your area. The game doesn’t end until 5/19/15 so there’s still a lot of time left to play! Also, some winners may not have brought their board in for verification yet. Keep playing and have fun! ~Thomas

7. Nicky 24/03/2015 at 4:41 pm

Thank you for your friendly response. I normally go to the Acme on 273 within the University Plaza and they are oh so friendly. This situation occurred at the ACME within the Fox Run Plaza in Delaware. Yes, I would like to be contacted. Thanks so much. I will continue to shop at ACME, but never at that location!

• Customer Care 25/03/2015 at 7:02 am

You’re more than welcome, Nicky. Again, I’m sorry to hear that you were treated this way when asking a question about the Monopoly game. I have sent the details provided to the store director, and you will be contacted by the end of the next business day. Have a wonderful day. ~Cindy

8. stephen werner 04/04/2015 at 2:13 pm

will not let me log on to monopoly.com what wrong with your site

9. stephen werner 04/04/2015 at 2:40 pm

you dont want any one to win just people in upper class all the winners have good jobs and upper class im starting to think this is fixed for who wins the big items

• Customer Care 04/04/2015 at 5:21 pm

Hi Stephen, I’m sorry that you’re disappointed with this year’s game. Game pieces are distributed at random to different store locations, and the bigger prizes require the one rare and/or semi-rare piece. There are still many prizes yet to be claimed. As for the website, this year’s game is at: https://www.playmonopoly.us/ – If you continue to have login issues, please see https://www.playmonopoly.us/view/faq for login tips. Hope that helps. ~Liralen

10. Mario 17/05/2015 at 7:45 am

How do we find out the winners for the employees and how many prizes are left.

11. cheryl 02/06/2015 at 11:26 pm

interesting how i enter 300-400 tickets tonight and NOT 1 was a winner REALLY?

12. Cheryl 04/06/2015 at 9:17 pm

Thanks Im aware of the the odds, and been reading this stuff since it started I only have an average of 3000-5000 tickets prob more from 10 different acmes and didnt even win 5.00.. Seems to me alot of unclaimed gifts and alot of unhappy customers im sure everyone does not except to win but when so many are unclaimed and to have so many tickets just seems almost unreal I have a nike box full of tickets.. and have 1 rare piece which mean nothing without the other JS

13. Chill 05/06/2015 at 11:46 am

You people need to relax. It is JUST a game, and nobody is forcing you to play! It’s like playing the lottery, you have a better chance of being struck by lightning.

14. carole 17/03/2016 at 4:17 pm

how do you get on to the online game?

15. Marlo 12/05/2016 at 7:59 am

Where do you get the form to fill out if you are a winner

• Customer Support 12/05/2016 at 1:52 pm

Hi Marlo! Potential winners will need to print the Online Customer Prize Form from the e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided or from the website, and then attach the original Online Coupon Code to the form and take it to your Store for verification or mail it to the Prize Verification Center. Details on claiming prizes are provided on the form. Please visit https://www.playmonopoly.us/ for full details. Have a great day! -Rebecca