Monopoly Winners so far!

Mar 11th, 2016

monopoly blog

As Monopoly continues, each store will post the winners of their prize winners.
Here is a compiled list of what customers are winning. We will keep updating this list as more winners come through.

Click here for a list of big winners across the nation.

$20,000 College Tuition
Brandon B. of Ogletown, DE
Brandon B.

$10,000 Family Vacation
Gary G. of Flourtown, PA
Monopoly Winner 03

$1,500 LED TV Package
Kaleena B. of 19th & Oregon (Philadelphia), PA
Monopoly Winner 7715 $1500 LED TV Package Kaleena B.

$1,000 ACME Gift Cards

$1,000 ACME Gift Card
Alexandra R. of Bryn Mawr, PA
Alexandra - Bryn Mawr

$500 ACME Gift Card
Nicole P. of Mahopac, NY
Nicole - Monopoly Winner

$250 Gift Card (Internet)
1 – Easton, MD

$100 Gift Card (Internet)
1 – McLean (Yonkers), NY

1 – Oxford, PA
1 – Richboro, PA
1 – Bergenfield, NJ
1 – Pike Creek, DE
1 – Washington Twp., NJ
1 – Manahawkin, NJ

121 Responses to Monopoly Winners so far!

1. Betty Davis 14/03/2016 at 1:07 pm

Monopoly game is very time consuming. It should have more small denomination winners.

• Customer Support 14/03/2016 at 2:45 pm

We appreciate your feedback, Betty, and we will share your comments with our Marketing Team for review and consideration. -Rebecca

2. Jim Linden 15/03/2016 at 8:19 am

I agree, Monopoly game very time consuming to put in codes. Why not use QR codes that could be scanned by a cell phone with a QR reader app. QR codes are simple and easy!

• Customer Support 15/03/2016 at 5:58 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Jim. We’ll make our Marketing Department aware of some changes you’d like to see for future promotions. Have a great day! -Julio

3. Connie Lohr 15/03/2016 at 6:38 pm

Where do i get the game board???

• Customer Support 16/03/2016 at 9:37 pm

Connie, a game board can be collected at any one of our participating locations. We hope this helps! -Julio

4. Jada Lassiter 18/03/2016 at 1:23 pm

Total waist of time sorry I even started playing. They know what stores they send the winning tickets too. I actually have about 300 tickets that are repeat numbers. I know they did this boost up sales however is very time consuming . Shop Rite looking better and better everyday.

Thanks Acme 🙂

• Customer Support 18/03/2016 at 6:23 pm

Hi Jada! We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with our Monopoly Sweepstakes. We are always looking for new ways to improve our promotions for our customers. We have forwarded your comments to our Marketing Team for further review. -Samantha

5. Rebecca Fierro 19/03/2016 at 4:06 pm

How do I play on-line.,can’t seem to find the site…and I agree..putting in the codes are very time consuming!

• Customer Support 20/03/2016 at 6:53 pm

Hi Rebecca, thanks for asking. Please visit https://www.playmonopoly.us/ and register as a new player. We will share your additional feedback with our Marketing Team. Have a great day! -Rebecca, Customer Support

6. Donna 20/03/2016 at 1:37 pm

THE bags are the biggest complaint! But the STAFF and I mean almost all of the staff are the friendliest I AS a SHOPPER have ever experienced. I am talking about the new Barnegat Acme.

• Customer Support 20/03/2016 at 6:57 pm

We appreciate your feedback, Donna! We will notify our Bag Merchandisers of your concern for review. We will also be glad to share your kind words with our Barnegat Store Director and Staff. Have a wonderful day! -Rebecca, Customer Support

• Customer Support 20/03/2016 at 6:57 pm

7. GREENWICH CUSTOMER 20/03/2016 at 2:53 pm

WHEN I FOLLOWS THE DIRECTIONS ON THE GAME TICKETS, AND GO TO http://WWW.PLAYMONOPOLY.US THERE IS NO WHERE TO ENTER THE CODES. THE INDICATED LINK “GAME LINK” DOES NOT WORK. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO ENTER THE CODES?
    THANKS

• Customer Support 20/03/2016 at 7:02 pm

We’re sorry for any trouble this caused! To begin, please visit https://www.playmonopoly.us/ and click on New Player to register. We suggest clearing cookies, cache, and browsing history to ensure best performance. We hope this helps! -Rebecca, Customer Support

8. nicole 22/03/2016 at 5:57 pm

this game sucks. I waste my time playing every year and it’s always the same. I need one ticket for every prize and hundreds of duplicate tickets. it’s to where I just open the ticket and I’ll know if I need it or not. I never win a damn thing. I don’t think anyone from the store I go to has won. do you pick the stores that win? Because I see a lot of NJ winners and just a handful of DE winners. make the game easier to play. Like put all the prizes on 1 page so we don’t have to keep flipping the board thingy all over the place.

• Customer Support 23/03/2016 at 4:46 pm

We’re sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with this promotion, Nicole. We are always looking for new ways to improve our customers’ experience. We will be sure to direct your comments to our Marketing Team for review and future consideration. Thank you! -Rebecca

9. jane satterthwaite 23/03/2016 at 4:07 pm

print fewer numbers and make the numbers bigger on the game pieces. It is very hard to see the numbers. Or print them with the whole product on one piece. Not part on one and the next one. I know I am up to 1,000 tickets with no winners. Also use fewer numbers for the online game. This is taking too much time. Let each local store hold a drawing for a weekly prize.

• Customer Support 23/03/2016 at 4:50 pm

We appreciate your helpful suggestions, Jane! We will certainly share your feedback with our Marketing Team for consideration. -Rebecca

10. tracey 23/03/2016 at 10:44 pm

Well, I said this year I wasn’t going to play. last year, I collected all the tickets and only needed one for each only to never get them. Well, guess what? Same thing this year…LOL I guess everyone plays because there is always that chance, just maybe, just maybe you will collect on one of these cool top prizes.
    Oh, well, it was fun trying anyway.

P.S. I agree on some of the changes that were mentioned above..like making it easier to enter in codes, make the pieces bigger or non adhesive. Also the flipping back and forth…very annoying. I started putting mines in alphabetical order just so, I could avoid flipping! Yep, that too was consuming!

11. Dee Sloane 23/03/2016 at 11:03 pm

Bit confused, got a board this past weekend 3/20 – is the game still ongoing? On the board it said it ended a month ago? Please let me know. Don’t want to waste my time if there is no point.

Thanks.

• Customer Support 24/03/2016 at 10:09 pm

Hi, Dee. Sorry for any confusion. You can play the game and collect tickets until May 3rd. We hope this helps! -Julio

12. Janet 26/03/2016 at 10:13 pm

Is the monopoly game board available online?

• Customer Support 27/03/2016 at 3:12 pm

Hi Janet, you can pick up a game board at any participating store location! Hope this helps! -Rebecca

13. Deb 28/03/2016 at 8:09 pm

No winners out of Saddle Brook, only need one in all categories but out of many, many, many, many game pieces the winning piece is never there. Way to time consuming, oh well, l’ll never play & waste my time on this game ever again. Acme must think their customers are home twiddling their thumbs waiting for a supermarket game. Maybe they should be putting the cost of this game towards lowering they prices, wow, that would help all customers.

• Customer Support 29/03/2016 at 3:44 pm

We’re sorry to hear this, Deb! Please know that there are many customers who enjoy the Monopoly collect and win game. We’ll share your comments with our Marketing Team for consideration. –Felicia

14. Joanne Lozaw 29/03/2016 at 3:49 pm

I can’t find a game board for pieces A-J?

• Customer Support 29/03/2016 at 4:28 pm

Hi Joanne, all the game boards can be found at your local store. Please make sure that if you are an employee to get a yellow employee board and if you are a customer get a green customer board. We hope this helps. Have a great day! -Felicia

15. sue 30/03/2016 at 8:54 am

i definitely agree–there should be MORE prizes–so you feel like you might actually win something! while large prizes are fun to win, i think it would be better to have more winners.

16. douglas 31/03/2016 at 4:57 pm

how come no one ever wins the big prizes

17. evangeline longfellow 31/03/2016 at 7:38 pm

You are much better off figuring out something productive to do than wasting time filling in a monopoly board and hoping, just hoping, you’ll win big – when in fact all you get is a coupon. the odds are terrible. you are working for free to get yourself attached to shopping at ACME, for an illusory gain

• Customer Support 01/04/2016 at 6:13 pm

Evangeline, we appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our Monopoly game. We’ll be sure to notify Our Promotion Department of your concerns immediately. –Felicia

18. Raymond Appenzeller 03/04/2016 at 10:00 am

I am having difficulty finding the link to enter the codes. Why isn’t there a tab right on the Acme page to link me to the correct site. I am chasing my own tail trying to find the correct link. And the layout of the booklet would help if the prizes were printed from the smallest amount first then progressing to the largest prize last on the back page. Way too much flipping back and forth.

• Customer Support 03/04/2016 at 8:07 pm

Raymond, you may enter your codes at http://www.playmonopoly.us. Our apologies for any inconvenience. We will be sure to share your comments with our Marketing Department for further review. Thank you for your time. -Julio

19. Cheryl Harris 04/04/2016 at 5:19 pm

I have went sometimes 3 times a week shopping at acme to get game pieces. I’ve been doing it from the beginning. Have won 0 yes 00000000. 1 ticket away from winning most. wow. Dang right it takes alot of time and I faithfully have opened tickets and tried. Nada,nothing,no wins for me. And I’ve been positive but as it is getting later doesn’t look like I’m getting any prize.

20. Deb 04/04/2016 at 7:53 pm

I just looked at ebay and saw a listing for a game board with game pieces attached. What do you know, they were missing the exact same pieces that I am! Coincidence? LOL This game is a scam. I will never bother again.

P.S. Game board for sale, cheap!

• Customer Support 05/04/2016 at 10:22 pm

Deb, thank you for sharing this feedback. Once a ticket is provided to the customer they can chose what to do with those tickets. We will share your concerns with our Marketing Department for further review. Thank you for your time. -Julio

21. Erica C 05/04/2016 at 11:01 am

I started playing the Monopoly Game when it started. I usually shop in Acme anyway so the added game tickets is a plus. However I will admit it is very annoying to know I am only one ticket away from winning quite a few prizes however always getting repeats no matter where I shop in NJ.

On an added note, I did collect enough tickets to win a free picnic so I’m ok with continuing to play. Just should be more variety within the stores so it isn’t a waste of time and effort.

• Customer Support 05/04/2016 at 10:24 pm

We’re sorry to hear this, Erica! Please know that there are many customers who enjoy the Monopoly collect and win game. We’ll share your comments with our Marketing Team for consideration. Thank you for your time. -Julio

22. Elle 06/04/2016 at 10:29 pm

Hi, I have now won any prizes and play every year but I enjoy playing the game !!! The season is not over and keeping my fingers crossed . Maybe better luck in lawrenceville Nj.

23. MRLBYB 08/04/2016 at 10:58 am

The continuum of unnecessary false hope. Extremely disappointing. My entire board has been complete since week two, except for 1 missing ticket in each 4 group section around the outside of the board, and 2 missing tickets out of the two 8 group sets in the inside area of the board. I have continued to come home loaded with game tickets, none a match for the missing that remain. And after going thru each number very carefully, doubly checking…. Then having to separate those to be input online (long letter/number combo’s-very time consuming esp on a mobile device going from caps to lower case, etc), it’s gotten very hard to want to bother anymore. It takes a lot of time. With one in twenty on average input online netting you maybe a win of 2 more free game tickets?!?! That need to be printed out and affixed with the original and taken back to the store to pick up?! It almost causes one to feel an aversion to Acme Markets all together. Having shopped there since the day I stepped off the boat as an immigrant in the 1950’s with barely two dollars in my pockets having to feed a family of seven with friends and birthdays and life celebrations etc etc… Yet, this seems the type of sweepstakes that feels a fake more like a Publishers Clearing House, not a company that should do more to give back to its longtime customers who have supported their every price raises over the years amidst the many Acme Matket highs and lows.

• Customer Support 11/04/2016 at 10:15 pm

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please know that we are always looking for new ways to improve our ongoing promotions and programs. We have forwarded your comments to our Marketing Team for further review. -Samantha

24. Nyzinga Patterson 21/04/2016 at 5:33 am

I agree that the most frustruating part aside from being one 1 ticket away from winning in every prize catergory is It takes a lot of time. “With one in twenty on average input online netting you maybe a win of 2 more free game tickets?!?! That need to be printed out and affixed with the original and taken back to the store to pick up?! It almost causes one to feel an aversion to Acme Markets all together. ” I had to go and get printer ink just to print out the PDF for more free tickets, which will probably be now winners.

• Customer Support 21/04/2016 at 3:44 pm

Thank you for providing this feedback on our promotion, Elaine! Please know that there are many customers who enjoy the Monopoly collect and win game. We’ll share your comments with our Marketing Team for consideration. Thank you for your time. -Julio

25. linda 23/04/2016 at 4:14 pm

I think playing this game is a waste of your time. Obviously there is only a few winning tickets and with the thousands of people playing the odds are so low of winning anything. Dont waste your time with this…L

• Customer Support 23/04/2016 at 4:57 pm

Linda, thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our Monopoly Sweepstakes. Please know that we welcome feedback from our customers, and are always looking for new ways to improve our ongoing promotions. We have forwarded your comments to our Marketing Team for further review. -Samantha

26. barbara dorsey 23/04/2016 at 4:44 pm

I have a winning instant winner code, I got the email but I can’t get my printer to work, What can I do?

• Customer Support 23/04/2016 at 5:00 pm

Hi Barbara! Congratulations on your winning instant winner ticket! Unfortunately, the tickets must be printed out. We recommend either having someone print it for you, or checking with your local store to see if they have an available in store printer that you can use. -Samantha

27. Mary 27/04/2016 at 12:49 pm

Any winners for $500,000 Vacation home?

28. Joanne Horochiwsky 28/04/2016 at 10:03 am

Looking at the list of winners, I see a lot of winners that live in CALIFORNIA> How ironic!!! STRANGE!!!! Makes me wonder what is so great in CA. then not in another STATE. Can someone tell the people who control the monopoly to consider the other States.

29. Hunie Hirokawa 28/04/2016 at 12:00 pm

I have been playing. I have entered my 350 tickets online. I don’t know if I should enter the pieces on the actual board to win, too. Anyway, the only thing I win is more game pieces. I got really excited when the system stated I had a winning ticket and to redeem at any register. When I got to the register, the only thing I won was more tickets to enter. I have won tons of 25cents coupons. 🙁 It was a disappointment. It should have been for a free item. I am still trying to win.

30. Dana O'Rourke 29/04/2016 at 4:52 pm

No one said that you had to play. If you don’t like the game, then don’t play it.

31. Jill 30/04/2016 at 10:23 am

Fun project for my son, ridiculous waste of time for me! I LOVE Wegmans!!! Acme is too expensive, limited selection and low quality produce. Close to home, but Wegmans worth the extra miles. My son (13) says make an easier game board. I agree with other post, have drawings or winners at each store so at least a local person can win. I’ve not seen one winner listed from our area.

• Customer Support 30/04/2016 at 8:41 pm

Jill, thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for new ways to improve our ongoing and future promotions and we greatly appreciate our customer’s input. We have forwarded your comments about our Monopoly Sweepstakes to our Marketing Team. Please know that our Pricing Department continuously reviews our prices to ensure that products are sold fairly and competitively. So that we may properly direct your comments to them, can you please reply with your store’s location? -Samantha

32. barbara serlenga 30/04/2016 at 12:18 pm

I have tickets that are said to be winners of something. it tells me to go to link and download info. I do not have a printer. what can I do to find my prize.

• Customer Support 30/04/2016 at 9:04 pm

Barbara, you can take your tickets to your local store to find out what the winnings are. -Samantha

33. Peg 01/05/2016 at 10:11 am

Hello, Everyone, remember it is a game, a gamble, I enjoy playing and the odds may not be high—look at all the winners and great prizes. Much better odds than casinos so remember…

34. rudella deans 01/05/2016 at 11:36 am

I wanted to know are you disqualified if you use tape on the game pieces. If yo have won any of the prizes. Although I still haven’ won yet.

• Customer Support 01/05/2016 at 5:13 pm

Hi Rudella! The rules state, that in order to play you must open the game ticket by tearing off the perforated portions to reveal a special discount offer, online/sweepstakes coupon code; Instant Prize Grocery Gift Card; Instant Prize free product coupon; or two (2) Free Game Tickets Prize coupons; along with four (4) game markers which can be used on the game board. Moisten the glue strip on the back of the game markers and place the game markers on the exact corresponding matching prize play area spaces on the game board. Do not affix game markers to the game board (with glue or tape) in a permanent manner. To play the Online Game and to enter the MONOPOLY Sweepstakes, see Rule #5 for additional details. If you have already taped the pieces to the board, and you do win a prize it will be to the discretion of the Administrator for verification. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the Administrator’s decision within twenty-one (21) days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. -Samantha

35. shinead corbett 01/05/2016 at 12:54 pm

when you win a big prize on the board for example $100,000 cash or luxury car where do you take the board to redeem your prize and how long does it take for you to get your prize and how do you redeem it ?

• Customer Support 01/05/2016 at 5:20 pm

Hi Shinead! TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Only original promotion materials with Series MON-09 are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void for the Customer Promotion. No “Employee” promotion materials may be used in the Customer Promotion. Customers must initial the front of all Collect & Win potential winning original game markers of the Major Prizes in the lower right hand corner, transfer the original game markers to a new game board, and sign their full legal signature on the new game board, all in the presence of an authorized store representative who will arrange for verification. Potential Collect & Win Major Prize winners of greater than $200 must review prize materials, complete a High Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board with an authorized store representative, who will provide information for the potential winner to send the prize form and game board to the Administrator for verification. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the Administrator’s decision within twenty-one (21) days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. We recommend you keep a copy of your High Level Prize Form and submitted promotion materials for your files before you submit them because once materials are submitted they become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner by the Sponsor, the prize will be awarded. Potential Collect & Win Major Prize winners of prizes valued $200 or less must review prize materials, complete a Low Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board in the presence of an authorized store representative, which may be verified and awarded at store. Potential Instant Prize product coupon winners may have their Instant Prize product coupon verified and prize awarded at the store by initialing the front of the original potential winning game coupon in the lower right hand corner and submitting it to an authorized store representative. All coupon items not available in all markets. Potential winners of Instant Prize Grocery Gift Cards or $25 Gift Cards will be required to complete a Low Level Prize form. Online Email And Other Notifications: When the prize claim and redemption process uses email or other online methods to communicate with you, for example but not limited to, for online prizes, a confirmation email with instructions to claim the prize will be sent to you to confirm any online potential win. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential online prize winner does not receive his or her redemption instructions or corresponding prize because an erroneous, fraudulent or bogus email address was provided at the time of registration or if the email is intercepted by SPAM or other email filters, is misdirected or not received for any reason. See your email application help instructions for further information. Online “Two Free Game Ticket” prizes expire on May 3, 2016 or when all game tickets have been distributed. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of game tickets and other prize claim materials submitted for verification. For any more information, please visit https://www.playmonopoly.us/view/rules. -Samantha

36. Phil 02/05/2016 at 6:14 pm

I won a Monopoly Game last time!

37. Isabella 04/05/2016 at 9:25 am

Just a suggestion if you plan on doing this in the future. The tickets that you have to go online to enter a code to see if you are winner should have barcodes on them that way you can scan from your phone to see if you are a winner. It was very annoying to have to enter 20 of those codes. I did win a couple free redbox rentals which was cool. I also think less .25 cents off coupons and more “free” items.

• Customer Support 04/05/2016 at 3:55 pm

Thank you for your feedback, Isabella. We have shared your comments with our Marketing Department for further review on future promotions. -Julio

38. Yvette Bruce 04/05/2016 at 4:46 pm

How would i know if i won anything is every time i go into the store they are out of the game bored i have all these pieces and cant play them not good. The game bored should be online also.

• Customer Support 05/05/2016 at 5:29 pm

We are very sorry to hear you have had this issue, Yvette. Can you please tell us which store you frequent most? We’d like to address this issue with the Director. In the interim, we have directed your suggestions to our Marketing Department for their review and consideration. -Josue

39. Chumeka Livingston 06/05/2016 at 7:21 pm

I have over 200 pieces to the game and the stores ran out of boards in the first couple of days. Is there anywhere for me to get one?

• Customer Support 07/05/2016 at 2:58 pm

Chumeka, thank you for your inquiry. The game boards were given out at start of the promotion February 3, 2016. Unfortunately the promotion ended on May, 3 and there are not anymore game boards available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. -Felicia

40. Rita Desiderio 09/05/2016 at 8:12 am

I can’t find the game link to enter the game codes.

41. Ed 09/05/2016 at 10:39 am

So I checked 200 online tickets on May 2 2016 and got 18 instant winner tickets for 2 more tickets.

I just entered 200 tickets today on May 9 2016 and did not get even (1) winner at all. How is that possible to go from getting at least one 2 ticket winner approx every 11th online code to get ZERO winning codes after entering 200 online codes.

So what happened you guys shut down online entry from getting any winners at all?? Seriously???

Was I really so silly to think that you guys did this honestly??? I think that was a very dishonest program and don’t anticipate to further visit any locations as you’re not the only store in town!!!!

42. Mari 09/05/2016 at 1:17 pm

ive been trying to win, love the idea but i cant really actually win. can i have cheat or a little more help or luck?

43. Mary 09/05/2016 at 8:28 pm

To Ed,

I totally agree!!! I just finished entering 78 on-line tickets that I received in the last week NOTHING!!!! Up until last week I was winning approximately 1 in 5 for extra tickets. What a waste of my time & money. I have been shopping at Acme for years and playing this game for 4 years! Not a $5.00 prize. What a scam………. Never again…. Will be taking my business elsewhere. trust me when I say I am not the only one feeling this way.

44. Sam 10/05/2016 at 7:25 pm

I’ve opened and entered so many tickets these past few months and all I’ve “won” is more tickets. Despite Acme being down the street from my house, I will do my food shopping at the ShopRite 20 minutes away from now on.

45. Kathy 10/05/2016 at 10:25 pm

I have well over a thousand ticket an have not won a thing! Not bothering to enter any more. Played every time never again! What a JOKE!!!!!

46. Chas Norris Jr 11/05/2016 at 11:00 am

My ACME (Middletown, DE) ran out of tickets, 5/11/2016 or before, too bad they didn’t turn-off the Acme MONOPOLY 2016 ticket info on receipts!!
    The cashier also was clueless on when the game ended…

• Customer Support 11/05/2016 at 4:11 pm

Hi Chas, the Monopoly game ended on 5/3. Sweepstakes entries must be mailed by regular 1st class mail and must be postmarked no later than May 18, 2016, and received by May 25, 2016. We apologize that our associates were not informed of this, and will notify the Store Director for training purposes. –Rebecca

47. Claire Beaumont 12/05/2016 at 11:26 am

When I entered the info, I got the message that I’d won with two of my tickets but there was no indication of what I’d won. Apparently I need to print something out and take it to my local Acme. I didn’t have access to a printer at the time and now I don’t know what to do as it says each code can only be entered once. This really is a lot of mucking around! It would be great if you could just bring your winning ticket in, without the hassle of printing (especially when you don’t even know what your prize is)

• Customer Support 12/05/2016 at 1:57 pm

We’re sorry you were dissatisfied with the Monopoly game this year, Claire. We’ll share your concerns with our Marketing Team in our efforts to make our promotions the best they can be! -Rebecca

48. john 14/05/2016 at 10:44 am

I lot of cry babys if you do something for fun that’s when you win If you do it for the money you will lose I won a 5 dollar gift card last year happy with that but I keep trying

49. don 14/05/2016 at 10:53 am

Are there any prizes left ??? my acme still has tickets

50. Sari 15/05/2016 at 3:32 pm

How can I check on how to edit my information that I used to create my monopoly account? and when or how do we get entered into the second chance drawing?

• Customer Support 15/05/2016 at 4:34 pm

Hi Sari! For assistance with your account, please visit http://www.playmonopoly.us and click on Contact for technical assistance, or on Login to reset your password. The cutoff for receiving sweepstakes entries is May 25th; we will announce if we are having the second chance drawing after all winners have been notified. We hope this helps! -Rebecca

51. Libby 18/05/2016 at 6:07 pm

Please explain how someone could have ALREADY won the $500,000.00 prize by ENTERING CODES (not finding the winning stickers) when the game & deadline for entering the Codes HASN’T EXPIRED YET – it expires on 5/18/16 @11:59pm, yet your own website says the girl who won the $500,000.00 Prize won by ENTERING CODES & got a phone call ALREADY? Don’t you pick for the prizes that haven’t been won on the Gameboards AFTER the deadline for posting all the codes is over? Sounds like a Class Action Law Suit on the part of all players, to me!

• Customer Support 22/05/2016 at 5:50 pm

Hi, Libby. Please note that the post you are referring to is from last year’s game winner. There is a second chance drawing if none of the top six (6) prizes are claimed by May 25, 2016. The eligible entries from the online sweepstakes are used. For more details, please visit http://www.playmonopoly.us. We hope you find this information helpful. -Julio

52. JAMES CUSKER 21/05/2016 at 11:46 am

HAVE ALL THREE $1,000,000. WINNERS COME FORTH? WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO COME FORTH? IF THEY ARE NOT REDEEMED. WHAT BECOMES OF THE PRIZES?

• Customer Support 22/05/2016 at 5:06 pm

Hi James. If none of the top six (6) prizes (three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Vacation Home prizes as described in Rule #4), are claimed by May 25, 2016, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #5) occur on or about June 6, 2016 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. Potential winner if applicable will be contacted based on the information provided, if this information is not complete or the person does not respond within fourteen (14) days after email sent to email address provided or by certified mail for mail-in entries, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn. Odds of winning drawing if applicable depends on the number of entries received. Prize cannot be transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsor’s discretion. This can be found on the official rules on https://www.playmonopoly.us/view/rules. We hope this helps! -Rebecca

53. james cusker 23/05/2016 at 1:31 pm

I HAVE ACME MONOPOLY $613C FOR $1,000,000. BUT NOT $618. CONTACT ME TO SHARE.

54. Aron 24/05/2016 at 1:01 pm

What is the website where I can enter my codes for the 2nd win chance. Also, what is the last day to claim a prize.
    Aron

55. james cusker 24/05/2016 at 3:49 pm

HOW DOES ONE APPLY FOR A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY?

• Customer Support 24/05/2016 at 7:01 pm

James, you would need to register an account at http://www.playmonopoly.us in order to enter your ticket codes online for the sweepstakes entry. We hope you find this information helpful. -Julio

56. Robert Naylor 25/05/2016 at 4:03 pm

Just went through well over 300 game pieces we’ve collected since the binging of the game. A complete waste of time. Not a single winner. We had the same thing last year. This really seems like a rip off! Never playing again. Will throw them out instead.

57. Tilly G Scheuber 28/05/2016 at 10:25 am

I agree with most comments that this game is a waste of time. I also think it is an insult to your customers’ intelligence. Lower your prices instead of wasting resources to print those game boards and tiny little rip apart sticky things to paste onto it. Like everyone else I was just missing one number and had tons of duplicates. I participated twice but will not if you do this again in the future. I have four Acmes and just one Shop Rite in this area. The Shop Rite is cheaper.

• Customer Support 28/05/2016 at 3:43 pm

Tilly, thank you for your feedback regarding the Monopoly promotion. This promotion was not meant to hinder you, but solely meant to reward customers based on the shopping they already do. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We’ll be sure to share your comments with our Marketing Department for further review. –Felicia

58. Jon 30/05/2016 at 8:40 pm

Wasted a lot of time doing this game, had each section filled in, except for one or two, pretty quickly, after that nothing, months of duplicate tickets, had over 300 extra. Won nothing , seems like all the winning pieces went to NJ and Cal.

59. GW 08/06/2016 at 12:57 pm

No winners for 500K or 1M – what happened to the “Second Chance Drawing”? Does the winner still need to keep the original tickets?

• Customer Support 08/06/2016 at 3:59 pm

GW thank you for your inquiry. Per the rules at https://www.playmonopoly.us/rules.html. If none of the top six (6) prizes (three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Vacation Home prizes as described in Rule #4), are claimed by May 25, 2016, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #5) occur on or about June 6, 2016 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. Potential winner if applicable will be contacted based on the information provided, if this information is not complete or the person does not respond within fourteen (14) days after email sent to email address provided or by certified mail for mail-in entries, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn. Odds of winning drawing if applicable depends on the number of entries received. Prize cannot be transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsor’s discretion. We hope this helps! -Felicia

60. Maria T. 08/06/2016 at 7:15 pm

I won free rental of Redbox movies for a year $78 worth. Mailed the paperwork on 4/29/2016, received receipt from Post Office on 5/2/2016 and nothing else. How long does it take to receive the prize?

• Customer Support 09/06/2016 at 12:13 pm

Sorry to hear this, Maria. All redemption instructions must be followed to redeem a prize. You should have received gift card codes to grant you access to your winnings. We suggest contacting the location you mailed your paperwork to, and checking your email for any updates. -Rebecca

61. B 09/06/2016 at 2:28 pm

Question: the deadline to claim prizes for 2016 Monopoly has passed – correct?

62. GW 09/06/2016 at 4:00 pm

Felicia – No, it does not. I can read the rules just fine. I don’t see a winner of any 1M or 5ooK prize listed. Was there a Second Chance Drawing? And do we need to keep our online sweepstakes code tickets until a second chance winner is announced?

63. David 26/06/2016 at 6:05 pm

I thought they were going to be making a drawing since there were no 2016 winners, as stated on their website! Yet their playmonopoly website is now down. What is the deal? Did they decide just to NOT choose a winner this year and pocket the money? I still have a stack of tickets I’m holding onto until I hear a winner was selected.

• Customer Support 27/06/2016 at 3:58 pm

David, the prize was awarded last week in Portland, OR. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding this promotion. We will be sure to relay your comments to our Marketing Department for review on future promotions. -Julio

64. Joann Manuel 17/08/2016 at 4:48 pm

Did I win? I put in some many codes I got dizzy.

65. lisa 25/10/2016 at 1:41 pm

is this game still collectable if you win now? i still have pieces left that i havent checked.

• Customer Support 26/10/2016 at 3:01 pm

Lisa, this promotion has ended. Our apologies for any confusion. -Julio

66. Stacey Kengal 26/04/2017 at 1:00 pm

What’s the rush? The game is one you can spend some family & friend’s time doing together. Like a jigsaw puzzle. And you might just win something. Kudus to Acme for giving something back to their customers.

67. ROSE REGA 27/04/2017 at 5:13 pm

MY SUGGESTION IS TO PUT A SCANNER ON EVERY CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTER FOR THE TICKETS TO BE VERIFIED AND TURNED IN RIGHT THERE IN THE STORE. I DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER OR A PRINTER AT HOME. I AM AT THE LIBRARY 3 TIMES A WEEK. ALTHOUGH IT CAN BE FUN TO PLAY, IT DOES GET A LITTLE FRUSTRATING. NO WINNERS FROM ILLINOIS, YET, BUT A LOT OF GOOD FREEBES.

• Customer Support 27/04/2017 at 9:42 pm

Rose, we appreciate the suggestion and will pass this along to our Marketing Department for further review. Do you happen to have a smartphone? We do have a Monopoly app that can scan the codes from your game tickets. It may be an easier solution. Thank you for your time. -Julio

68. Lilian Dorjo 02/05/2017 at 9:06 am

I am in Connecticut, and I didn’t see any winners around here, so far 🙁

69. John William Parker 02/05/2017 at 2:10 pm

Something to do in my spare time but it has become rather time consuming. Now, after finding this site I realize that there are few if any Arizona winners. How do I petition to get some tickets sent to me from New Jersey as this seems to be the place where the winners are?!??!?!

70. Dawna McMahon 02/05/2017 at 8:43 pm

What is the deal with little or NO winners on the WEST COAST? so far, majority is NJ…this is the second time we have played and probably the last.

71. Mr. K 12/05/2017 at 8:20 pm

As far as I`m concerned I will be filing a civil lawsuit in the state of Pennsylvania and in the city of Philadelphia for false advertising; as well as reporting your game to the Consumer Affairs Commission and the Consumer Protection Bureau of Philadelphia. So many times people have been 1 ticket away as well as myself, and have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars at Acme hoping to win, and time after time they lose based on False hope. Acme purposely prints repeats, and decides when and if they will release the last ticket. The winners here posted where probably paid to pretend and pose as winners, while the big prizes that Acme claims to offer never have any actual winners. This Monopoly is only a scam to draw in customers, due to its failing reputation and poor profits and Net present value. Acme stores when compared to other stores around them are failing in not only profits but in stock prices as well. Even stores like Shop rite that has better quality food and Giant Food stores are out-doing Acme markets in every way. Because of this Acme Markets created a scheme to suck more customers back to their store by making them play monopoly in the hopes of winning a never attainable prize. The marketers at Acme know what there doing. Have fun in Court; and being exposed on NBC 10 and Fox 29. I rest my case.

• Customer Support 14/05/2017 at 9:47 pm

We are sincerely sorry that you’ve been disappointed in this year’s Monopoly Game and that it negatively impacted your perception of ACME. Our company has run a similar game promotion for many years, and our rules strictly comply with all applicable laws. We offer the game for participating customers to have some fun while shopping with us, try new products, receive instant coupons and have an opportunity to win a variety of prizes. In referring to our ticket distribution, please know that the printing and distribution of tickets is managed by a third party in accordance with all applicable laws as well. Again, we’re sorry that your participation in the game caused a negative impression of our stores – it’s never our intent. It’s simply a way to have fun while doing your regular shopping.-Jayme

72. Lynn 17/05/2017 at 5:20 pm

Every old relative I have gives me their monopoly pieces. They are too hard for them to open and even if they get them open, the writing is too small. There has to be a better way then these tickets. I’ve opened several hundred now, and not one winner for anyone. Extremely time consuming but I feel guilty when asked to open and check them. Please make this game easier to play

• Customer Support 18/05/2017 at 9:55 pm

Lynn, thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We appreciate your feedback about our Monopoly Promotion, and we will share all of your concerns with our Promotions Department. Thank you for playing. -Cornelius

73. Mr. K 24/05/2017 at 12:28 am

To Jayme who responded to my earlier comment: I am sorry over-reacting, I would pursue a case it was just a scare tactic due to my disappointment. I spent thousands of dollars cuz I liked acme and also hoped to win and was always 1 away which made me frustrated. But their is always next year I guess.