Egg and Muffin Sandwiches
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- 4 slices American cheese (3 oz.)
- 4 slices crisp-cooked bacon
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking - pulling, lifting and folding eggs - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Spoon eggs onto muffin bottoms, dividing evenly. Top each with cheese and bacon slices. Cover with muffin tops.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.