Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, natural
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups oatmeal, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Cream together margarine, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat well. Add flour, baking soda and salt, mix together. Stir in oatmeal.
- Prepare baking sheets with vegetable oil spray. Using a spoon, place 1-inch (3cm) spoonfuls of dough about 2 inches (5cm) apart on baking sheets. Bake for 10–15 minutes until cookies are firm. When done, remove cookies with a spatula and place on a cooling rack or paper towels.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.