Apple Cinnamon Chips
- 4 apples
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1 Tbs raw sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking oil, set aside.
- Wash and dry apples. Using a mandolin, slice apples into thin strips.
- Place apple slices on cookie sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake in the oven for one hour. Flip apple slices and bake for an additional 40 to 60 minutes. Ovens vary, so if they appear too soft, continue to bake until they are somewhat crisp.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.