- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup liquid, such as milk, tomato juice, broth
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves OR herb of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp butter or vegetable oil
- Beat eggs, liquid, herb and salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Add filling; mix well.
- Heat butter in 6 to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium heat until melted. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.