Bacon-Wrapped Lamb Rib Chops Over Caramelized Caraway Onions
- 4 lamb rib chops, cut 1 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon
- Olive oil as needed
- 2 med red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 Tbs sherry vinegar
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Wrap one bacon slice around each chop.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil, seam-side down, 4 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to a large plate.
- Add onions, rosemary, and caraway seeds to the pan; cook until onions are soft, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cover; cook over medium-low for 5 minutes.
- Serve chops over the caramelized onions.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.