Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken, & Vegetables
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 large red bell pepper cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 each medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 lb small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb fresh white mushrooms
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl combine oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until well blended. Add chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, onions, red bell pepper and garlic; toss until well coated. Divide mixture into two baking or roasting pans.
- Roast until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and rotating pans on shelves once during roasting.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.