Berry Bean Smoothie
- 15 oz cooked and cooled great Northern beans (substitute a can of beans, drained and rinsed, if desired)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups quartered strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 3 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 ice cubes (crushed works best)
- In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients, except ice cubes.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth. Serve in glasses.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.