California Pepper Salsa
- 2 1/2 cups diced California fresh figs
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.