- 3 lbs yellow onions
- Cooking spray, as needed
- 1 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed, dried thyme
- 1 tsp crushed, dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Halve and slice onions. Coat 12-inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, cook onions in oil for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until soft and golden.
- Stir in thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Serve warm or cover and chill for up to 5 days.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.