Creamy Onion Dip
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbs olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion; cook over medium heat stirring often, 3 minutes, or until barely tender. Stir in paprika.
- Combine onion mixture and sour cream in medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.