Festive Papas Tapas with a Mediterranean Topping
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 med Yukon Gold Potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mediterranean Topping1 6 oz container feta cheese
- 1 2.25 oz can, sliced olives, drained
- 1 med tomato, diced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4 inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, toss together the feta cheese, olives, tomato, salt, and pepper; spoon over the cooked potatoes and serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.