Festive Papas Tapas with Bruschetta
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Bruschetta Topping2 med tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4 inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in a single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, garlic, and olive oil.
- Spoon the bruschetta on top of the potatoes and serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.