Festive Papas Tapas with Pico de Gallo
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pico de Gallo1 med tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbs chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes length wise to 1/4 inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl mix together the tomato, onion, green onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper; spoon on top of potatoes.
- Garnish with extra cilantro and serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.