Fire Roasted Taboulli
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 12 oz yellow and red bell peppers, cored and quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 3 cups cooked bulgur
- 1 cup olives, halved
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 Tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Toss peppers and zucchini in garlic oil and place on a preheated (medium-high) grill. Cook peppers for 4-6 minutes per side and zucchini for 3-4 minute on each side, then transfer to a clean cutting board.
- Remove charred skins from peppers, dice and return to mixing bowl. Remove butt ends from zucchini and discard. Dice zucchini and add to peppers. Mix in bulgur, olives, almonds, parsley and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or room temperature.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.