Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.