Grilled Mediterranean Potato Wedges
- Lemon-Garlic Drizzle1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp coarse kosher salt or sea salt
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- Grilled Potatoes2 lbs small russet potatoes, rinsed and dried, each cut into eight wedges
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Italian parsley
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- To make the Lemon-Garlic Drizzle, mash the minced garlic and salt with a fork in a bowl until the garlic makes a paste. Whisk in the lemon juice, then the olive oil; set aside.
- Arrange wedges on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill to medium-hot. Transfer the wedges to the grill rack. Close the grill lid. After 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and turn the potatoes. Close the lid again and repeat the process for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. As the potatoes cook, remove them with tongs and return them to the baking sheet.
- To serve, transfer the potatoes to a platter. Drizzle with the Lemon-Garlic Drizzle and sprinkle with feta, olives, and parsley.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.