Ham & Rigatoni Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups ham, diced (use leftovers)
- 8 oz rigatoni, (or other short tube-shaped pasta)
- 1 2 1/2 oz package white sauce mix, or country-gravy mix
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbs Dijon-style mustard
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce, (optional)
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
- Prepare white sauce or country gravy mix; stir in ham, cheese, mustard, spinach and hot pepper sauce. Pour over pasta, toss gently to blend well. Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; cover and bake in 350° F. oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
Cooking Tip: Do-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to initial baking time.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.