- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 shallots, peeled and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Put the pomegranate juice in a stainless steel saucepan and cook it over medium-low heat until reduced to 1/4 cup; set pomegranate reduction aside.
- Combine red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons of pomegranate reduction, shallots, kosher salt, and pepper; whisk until the salt is dissolved.
- Slowly add the oil as you continue to whisk. If it separates, just re-whisk before using.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.