Quinoa and Black Beans
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 med tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbs jalapeño, minced (optional)
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Combine quinoa, black beans, green onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeño (if desired) in bowl; set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl; then add to the quinoa-black bean mixture.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.