Broiled Provençal Lamb Shoulder Chops with Charred Scallions
- 4 lamb chops, 1-inch thick
- Herbes de provence, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 scallions, halved lengthwise
- Olive oil, as needed
- Liberally season both sides of the chops with herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper; place on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the scallions on baking sheet; season with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Broil 2 inches from heating element until chops are charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn chops over; brown other side for 6 to 8 minutes longer, for medium-rare. Remove from oven.
- Serve with scallions and a green salad.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.