California Fresh Figs and Gingered Mascarpone
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tbs finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 1/2 Tbs sugar
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 26 small firm and ripe fresh California figs
- Mint springs (garnish)
- 24 Sweet round crackers or vanilla wafers
- Stir mascarpone, ginger, sugar, and vanilla together in small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Scoop mascarpone mixture onto cold plate. Surround with figs. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve with sweet crackers or vanilla wafers.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.