Cranberry Ginger Salmon
- 1 1/4 Tbs ginger root, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup cranberry sauce, whole berry
- 4 each (four 170g fillets) salmon fillets, or steaks (4 6-ounce pieces or 1 1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, pepper, and cranberry sauce, mix until thoroughly blended.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with vegetable oil spray and place salmon in pan. Spoon cranberry mixture evenly over fillets/steaks.
- Bake 15 minutes for fillets (25 minutes for steaks). Salmon is done when it flakes with a fork.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.