- Slaw:4 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup carrot, (1 large), shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- Dressing:1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbs light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar, (optional)
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Shred cabbage and carrots. Place into a large bowl and stir in chopped onion. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients together.
- Add dressing to cabbage mixture. Stir and refrigerate for at least 1–2 hours.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.