Lamb Chops with Artichoke Tapenade
- 4 lamb chops (loin, rib, sirloin, or shoulder)
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 med fennel bulb (1 cup), diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup imported green and black olives, chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, or medium skillet and over medium heat, cook garlic in oil until just golden brown around the edges.
- Stir in fennel, olives, and artichoke; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, rosemary, and oregano; continue cooking until mixture is just heated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook times will vary depending on thickness of chops. For 1-inch thick chops, broil, grill, or pan fry chops over medium heat for approximately 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Spoon warmed tapenade over chops.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.