Olive Tapenade, Goat Cheese, and Baby Spinach Sandwich
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 2 Tbs capers
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 4 lengths French baguette, cut 4 inches long, then halved for sandwiches
- In a food processor, combine olives, capers, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, red wine vinegar, and lemon juice; pulse until smooth.
- Spread tapenade on a French crusty loaf and top with goat cheese and baby spinach.
- Olive Tapenade should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and can last up to one month.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.