Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup canned pureed pumpkin (make sure you don’t get the pumpkin pie filling which is NOT the same thing!)
- 1 dash stevia extract
- 1 dash honey
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 Tbs walnuts
- ¼ - ½ tsp extra cinnamon to taste
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Make the rolled oats according to the box (you can either make them in the microwave or on the stove).
- Add the soy milk, blueberries, pumpkin purée, stevia/honey, spices, and walnuts. Stir together to combine.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.