Winter BBQ Beef Ribs
- 4 lbs well-trimmed beef chuck short ribs, cut into 3 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 Tbs cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash ground cloves
- dash pepper
- Place beef short ribs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil about 20 minutes or until well-browned, turning as needed. Place in Dutch oven.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover tightly and cook in 350°F oven 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Remove ribs. Skim fat from sauce. Serve sauce with ribs.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.