Collect Cuisinart for Your Perfect Kitchen

Erin

Sep 1st, 2014

Cuisinart

For our Continuity Program this year, we teamed up with Cuisinart to give you an opportunity to collect fantastic pieces of cookware from their Cookware Collection!

• Shop at your local Acme Markets from September 3 through December 25.
  • Receive a bonus stamp for every $10 you spend, 2 for every $20, 3 for every $30 and so on.
  • When you fill your stamp booklet, you will receive a piece of Cuisinart Cookware for FREE!  Turn in your full card to one of our helpful associates and they will give you a new card for the next level of Cuisinart Cookware!
  • We will accept stamp cards through January 6, 2015.
  • This is available at all of our stores

So just how many stamps per item?  Here’s a list:

• 1 Quart Open Pour Pan – 50 Stamps ($14.99 retail value)
  • 2 Quart Covered Pour Pan – 100 Stamps ($39.99 retail value)
  • 3 Quart Covered Pour Pan – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 12 inch Everyday Pan with Handle – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 13.5 inch Lasagna Pan – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 7 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 60 Stamps ($19.99 retail value)
  • 8 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 70 Stamps ($24.99 retail value)
  • 10 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 100 Stamps ($39.99 retail value)
  • 12 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 160 Stamps ($59.99 retail value)
  • 6 quart Covered Stock Pot – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)

Check out just some of the items up for grabs!

Cuisinart Cuisinart
Cuisinart Cuisinart

67 Responses to Collect Cuisinart for Your Perfect Kitchen

1. Suzanne Orban-Stagle 08/09/2014 at 6:21 pm

shopped today never got offer of stamp nor any stamp…paid out over $150

• Customer Care 09/09/2014 at 3:06 am

Very sorry to hear that you didn’t receive your stamps, Suzanne. Which location did you shop at? I look forward to your reply. ~Cindy

2. Jean 09/09/2014 at 11:10 pm

I got two stamps. Unclear as to where to put them on the card. No matching number. Do I have to get 160 stamps to qualify?

• Customer Care 12/09/2014 at 6:25 am

Sorry for any confusion, Jean. You can place the stamps in order on your saver card. You can collect the needed stamps for the item that you want ranging from 50 stamps to 160 stamps. ~Victor

3. Malcolm 11/09/2014 at 11:03 am

Unless Suzanne’s time/date is incorrect on her computer or device from which she used to submit her inquiry, the promotion did not start until 09.03.14. If you are going to award stamps for dates prior to the promo date, I still have receipts that might qualify.

4. Malcolm 11/09/2014 at 11:06 am

I stand corrected. Your website date format is not standard. Instead of Month-Date-Year, you are using Date-Month-Year. So, Suzanne would indeed qualify for receiving stamps.

5. ruth mitchell 15/09/2014 at 3:13 pm

9/13/14 spent $119.30 at Woodstown, NJ acme and never received my stamps.

my receipts shows 11 earned. Would i be able to pick them up next time I am in?

• Customer Care 16/09/2014 at 4:16 am

I’m sorry you did not receive your stamps, Ruth. Just bring in your receipt next time you are in to redeem them. Have a good day. ~Cindy

6. Desiree Gomez 18/09/2014 at 6:13 pm

where do you get your saver card?

• Customer Care 20/09/2014 at 5:21 pm

Hi Desiree, you can pick up a saver card from either your cashier or from customer service in your local ACME. Thanks for checking! ~Zachary

7. Amy Mumink 24/09/2014 at 7:45 pm

I am always excited to have a bonus program. Our church in Penns Grove will be putting in a kitchen. Getting the pots and pans free would be a HUGE blessing!! Feeding the homeless and offering community meals will be much easier!!

8. Mary Fasola 27/09/2014 at 3:51 pm

If I have stamps left over from the Rachel Ray give out can I use them towards the Cuisinart collection?

• Customer Care 27/09/2014 at 5:32 pm

Hi there, Mary. Saver Stamps from the Rachael Ray Promotion are not to be used for the Cuisinart Collection. Thanks for checking. ~Zachary

9. Donna 27/09/2014 at 4:10 pm

I am curious. No where do you describe the quality of the pans, gauge of the stainless steel. Will you please provide this information?

10. matthew buck 05/10/2014 at 1:30 pm

also didn’t get offered stamps. chester springs PA. hold receipt and redeem next time i shop? please advise

• Customer Care 05/10/2014 at 10:15 pm

Sorry we missed getting the stamps to you, Matthew. Yes, you can return to the store with your receipt and the store will be more than happy to assist in getting the stamps you earned. ~Victor

11. Rene 09/10/2014 at 8:42 am

I have a silly question: there s just my husband and myself. The way this calculates, we will not even come close to getting a set of these pots as we would have to spend over $5000 ($1250 a month) to get an 8 piece set, so my question is is this just to collect replacement pieces?

• Customer Care 09/10/2014 at 9:41 am

Good Morning, Rene. I completely understand where you’re coming from with it just being you and your husband. You can either take advantage of our Cuisinart promotion by replacing items or get the whole set. It really just depends on how much you purchase at the store. Thank you for participating and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your Thursday! ~Shasta

12. Jane marsh 09/10/2014 at 12:24 pm

Never asked or received any stamps

• Customer Care 10/10/2014 at 8:21 am

Hi, Jane. If you still have your receipts, you can visit your local store to get assistance with the stamps you rightfully earned. The receipts will have the number of stamps you should have earned for eligible purchases. Can you let us know which location you shop? We will make sure your comments are forwarded to the Store Director so we can work on the communication with our customers. ~Victor

13. Rosann Souders 10/10/2014 at 9:00 am

Looked at my receipt, said “Congratulations, you have earned 12 stamps” Just learned about this offer of cookware, did not pay attention to ad in store.” From reading comments, I think I was to receive stamps and would have then asked about offer. Hope your cashiers are not pocketing stamps from unknowing shoppers. Saw another comment saying did not receive stamps is why I am saying this. I would think cashiers would look at receipt and see the stamps earned. it is a common practice for a cashier to look at receipt for savings and offers at least this has been my previous observation in all supermarkets.

• Customer Care 10/10/2014 at 4:34 pm

Hi Roseann. My suggestion would be that you take your receipts back into the store so that you can get your stamps. Which store were you at? I would like to get your comments over to the Store Director regarding the associates not paying attention to your receipts. I hope to hear back soon. ~Shasta

14. Rosann Souders 10/10/2014 at 6:38 pm

Shasta, just checked in and see others also did not get stamps, if Acme has a way to let managers know some cashiers are not paying attention to the stamp offer, that would be my suggestion. They can let their cashiers know several complaints have been made about not getting stamps and perhaps more than this site shows. This is not limited to my Acme located on Bristol Rd. in Bensalem, PA. I will not be making a special trip just to get the stamps and since I just made trips there two days in a row, it will be a while. I did get my stamps the second time, I asked for them.

15. Rosann Souders 11/10/2014 at 7:21 am

This is a follow-up, looked at my last receipt where I did get stamps. Indeed the cashiers should know when you are entitled to stamps if they are doing their job. They circled the appropriate area on my receipt to show stamps were given to me. Obviously, that prohibits those from going back and saying they did not receive stamps.

• Customer Care 13/10/2014 at 9:30 am

Good Morning, Rosann. Thanks for the suggestions and I appreciate your follow up. I will have our correspondence reviewed by the Store Director at your store on Bristol about the associates not paying attention to the Cuisinart offer. Please let me know if you would like to be contacted back. I hope you have a great day. ~Shasta

16. Trish 17/10/2014 at 9:04 pm

Did not know that sale on cookware was even on I hardly shop at ACME because it is always so pricey and they move the store constantly. I would have tried to shop there had I known the cookware was being offered. Guess there is no reason to start shopping there now.

• Customer Care 19/10/2014 at 7:36 am

Hi, Trish. There is still plenty of time to earn stamps for this promotion as it continues until December 25. You have the option of getting the cookware at half price with half the stamps. The option to buy at full price is also available. We hope to see you in store! ~Victor

17. Winston 22/10/2014 at 5:33 pm

We shop at Albertson’s in Texas– can we send our stamps and card to our college son in Maryland to redeem at an ACME?

• Customer Care 23/10/2014 at 9:22 am

Hi Winston! Yes, you can send your son the stamps and he’ll be able to use them at his local ACME in Maryland. I hope you have a fantastic day. ~Shasta

18. Joy 06/11/2014 at 10:56 pm

Was wondering if you could combine stamps to receive more then one piece? If I’m not interested in one piece but fill the card can I choose two pieces that equal the amount of stamps I have collected?

• Customer Care 15/11/2014 at 7:03 am

Sorry for the delay, Joy. Yes, you may combine the stamps you have to get the free cookware. If you use half the stamps, you can buy the cookware at half the retail price. ~Victor

19. Charles Leusner 12/11/2014 at 8:28 am

Just redeemed our stamps last night for a 3 Quart Covered Pour Pan. What a FABULOUS Promotion. This is our second item. Last month we got a 12 inch covered pan with handle. Thanks you ACME for some very nice additions to our kitchen. 5 STARS all the way.

20. Sarah 13/11/2014 at 1:27 pm

My family has always shopped at ACME so I was pleased that my new ACME in Newtown, PA is so BEAUTIFUL. I love that you do these promotions! Since I’ve moved out of my parents house recently it’s awesome that I can earn a piece of cookware or two just by doing my regular shopping. My question is: do I only get one piece per book or can I split them up. Say I’ve hit 130 stamps, can I get two items that add up to that or do I only get one? I’m asking because I haven’t decided which piece/s I want and I’d rather keep earning until the end and decide what’s best for us. Thank you!

• Customer Care 15/11/2014 at 7:26 am

Sorry for the delay, Sarah. You will only use the stamps needed to obtain the piece you choose. If you do not have enough for a full piece, half the stamps will give you a 50% discount on the retail price. ~Victor

21. ADA 16/11/2014 at 10:59 pm

I HAVE NOT BEEN OUT OF MY HOME FOR 3 YRS. MY DAUGHTER SHOPES AT ACAME EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS A WEEK WE DID NOT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT STAMOS AND WE ARE FEEDING 5 PEOPLE WE ARE BOTH ON DISABILETY WE CAN REALY USE A SET !HOW CAN WE GET THE BOOK AND STAMPS NEVER OFFERED THEM THANK YOU ADA

• Customer Care 20/11/2014 at 8:27 am

Thank you for contacting us regarding your experience, Ada. We be happy to help get this issue of not even being aware of the promotion address as soon as possible. What store location do you usually shop at? We await your response. ~Stephanie

22. jennifer 17/11/2014 at 10:55 am

Hi, You mention getting items replaced in a comment above but I can not find anything in the acme literature that tells how that can be done.

09/10/2014 at 9:41 am

• Customer Care 23/11/2014 at 6:15 am

Hello, Jennifer. Can you provide more information on your situation? Did you loose the stamps? Did you redeem a partial card and lose the remaining stamps? We’d be happy to look into this for you. We await your response. ~Stephanie

23. Jordan 18/11/2014 at 9:22 am

Can I mix stamps from Albertson’s and Acme on one card?

• Customer Care 20/11/2014 at 9:00 am

Hello, Jordan. Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the Cuisinart Cookware Promotion. You can combine stamps from Albertsons and Acme Markets, the stamps are all the same. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. ~Stephanie

24. Jean 21/11/2014 at 12:10 pm

My daughter accidentally threw my stamps away. I use my phone number every time I shop as I’m a regular Acme customer. Is there a way to get replacement stamps as they can verify I’ve never redeemed them? Thank you.

• Customer Care 23/11/2014 at 6:13 am

Hello there, Jean. We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your stamps. We are unable to help you replace those stamps. You could contact your local Acme Markets location and speak to a manager, they might be able to assist you. If you need your local store’s phone number, please let us know your zip code and we will be happy to provide you with the number. Thanks for stopping by. ~Stephanie

25. R. Sabolchick 12/12/2014 at 6:57 am

I got my stamps every time!! If I forgot to get the stamps I just brought my receipt the next time I went shopping…not a problem. Browns Mills store and employees are very friendly and helpful.

As for this promotion, it is as big as life all over the store, you can’t miss it!!

Guess people need to come to Browns Mills, N.J. to shop!!

26. Rebecca Kehler 17/12/2014 at 5:42 pm

I have almost 20 stamps. What can I get for just 19 stamps? I’m at Lansdale, PA

• Customer Care 18/12/2014 at 12:36 am

Hello, Rebecca. The first available cookware available would be the 1 Quart Open Pourpan, which comes free with 50 stamps, $7.49 with 25 stamps or $14.99 with no stamps. We do not have any cookware that comes free with 20 stamps. If you have any other questions, please let me know. ~Stephanie

27. amanda 22/12/2014 at 10:49 am

I have 20 stamps and I wanted to know if I was able to pay the difference on one of the skillets by any chance? I can not find the break down sheet anywhere, thank you in advance

• Customer Care 23/12/2014 at 3:11 am

I can certainly check into this information for you, Amanda. Which skillet were you looking to get? I look forward to hearing from you soon. ~Cindy

28. Trish schmidt 24/12/2014 at 9:23 am

We have made purchases for less than $10 and between two $10 points. Are we able to combine those receipts? Of the receipts we remembered to save we have a total of $56.38 of unissued stamps. We currently have 48 stamps.
    Also, what happens if there is no longer the 50 stamp pot in inventory?

• Customer Care 25/12/2014 at 12:52 am

Hello Trish. The receipts cannot be combined to earn stamps. As for the inventory of your local store, which location do you shop at? We would be more than happy to contact them to get more information on what they still have available. ~Stephanie

29. The Wolfeman 25/12/2014 at 9:01 pm

Is there any chance the cookware promotion gets extended?

• Customer Care 26/12/2014 at 6:29 am

Hi, James. There are currently no plans to extend the promotion for getting new stamps. You will be able to redeem your current stamps up to 1/6/15. ~Victor

30. Patricia Dumas 26/12/2014 at 5:56 pm

Cmon folks! I know you have questions, but, can some of you read the directions on where to put stamps?? And, I’m sorry… Acme isn’t gonna GIVE you tons of freebies cause you shop there everyday.
    Employees work hard there at Acme to make a living. Respect that. Especially when you see them working on Xmas Eve, Day afer Xmas, New Year’s Day, etc.
    The profits can’t all go to our precious freebie stamp giveaway! Appreciate that they are the only store who does this. Ala Green Stamp style for us oldies who remember them.
    Victor here is as polite as they get, and I applaud him for his kind, sympathetic answers. His patience is amazing.

31. Ro Fierro 27/12/2014 at 10:21 am

To get a 3 quart pourpan, exactly how many individual green stamps must I paste onto the stamp saver card? I am confused because certain numbers on the stamp
    card (50, 60 70, etc.) only are highlighted.
    Should I paste only 12 green stamps just to get the 3 quart pourpan?

• Customer Care 27/12/2014 at 3:44 pm

Hi Ro, You need 120 stamps on your stamp card in order to get the 3 Quart Pour Pan. Hope this information helps. ~Mikayla

32. Jen S 30/12/2014 at 3:26 pm

I got the 3 quart pour saucepan with lid and am incredibly disappointed. I only use it to boil water and steep tea for iced tea. The metal “bolts” that hold the handle onto the pan are flaking into the tea. Its not the metal, I think it is the glue. I’ve tried to clean it off, nothing I do makes it better. It is really gross. I’m not sure if it is a defective pan or if they are all like that. Not sure if I sure take it back to my local Acme or contact Cuisinart.

• Customer Care 31/12/2014 at 6:10 am

I’m sorry to learn of your disappointment with the 3 quart saucepan that you received, Jen. At this time, I’d recommend taking the cookware back to your local store, and get the piece exchanged. If you need further assistance, please let me know. ~Cindy

33. Dana 02/01/2015 at 11:26 am

I just went to get the 12″ skillet from the Acme in Paoli but they don’t have any. Do you know where I can get one?

• Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 5:59 am

Hello there, Dana. We apologize that you are having trouble locating the Cuisinart Cookware piece that you have saved up for. We would be happy to look into this further for you, please send us an e-mail at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com with your contact information. ~Stephanie

34. Donna Stroh 02/01/2015 at 4:45 pm

Is there anyway you can get more Cuisinart 12″ Open non stick skillets in your stores. I’ve been trying to redeem my stamps for several weeks but the 3 ACME stores near my home never have the 12″ skillet. The stores are Centreville, Easton and Chestertown all in Maryland.

Regards,

Donna Stroh

• Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 6:25 pm

Hi Donna, sorry for the delay in response. The redemption date has been extended to 1/13/15 and your local stores will be getting in more pans to be able to assist all customers in being able to redeem their stickers for the items of their choosing. Please contact your local store about the 12″ skillet you are looking for. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Have a great day! ~Cristina

35. Diane 02/01/2015 at 5:40 pm

Turned in my card today but am confused as to exactly how/what you qualify for. Had 121 stamps & thought I would get 1x 1 qt, 1 x 2 qt, and 1 x 3 qt sauce pans. Was told I only qualified for 1 8″ skillet, or 70 stamps.
    I know it’s too late now, but can you clear up the misunderstanding?

• Customer Care 03/01/2015 at 5:59 am

Sorry for any confusion, Diane. When you redeem your stamps for the cookware, it will spend that amount of stamps. Starting with 121 stamps, the 1 qt sauce pan will subtract 50 stamps leaving you with 71 stamps to redeem for other cookware. You will have needed 270 stamps to get the sauce pans you listed. Hope this helps! ~Victor

36. Georgianna Burns 07/01/2015 at 6:36 pm

I have alot of stamps collected and just saw that it ended yesterday. Is it to late to redeem

• Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 6:25 am

Hi, Georgianna. The redemption date for the Cuisinart Cookware has been extended to 01/13/15, so you still do have time to redeem your stamps. Have a great day! ~Stephanie

37. Linda 06/11/2016 at 1:17 pm

Never received my stamps for the cuisinart cookware. I asked for the folder to put stamps in and they didn’t have any at register. I guess we both got distracted and forgot to ask for the stamps. Shopped at Acme on Ferry Rd in Old Bridge. I don’t even have receipt, never got that either. Spent almost $80.00

• Customer Support 07/11/2016 at 5:52 pm

Linda, this promotion is no longer valid. Our apologies for any inconvenience. -Julio