And the Wins Just Keep Coming

Elizabeth

May 13th, 2015

Monopoly Banner

We love seeing the names on this list continue to get longer!

But there are still so many prizes for you to win!  Keep playing for your chance to win big!

$500 Apple iPad Air

Allison H. (Philadelphia, PA)
Lisa V. (Browns Mills, NJ)
Min C. (Philadelphia, PA)
Eileen S. (Morton, PA)
Pierre W. (Gladwyne, PA)
Janice T. (Hockessin, DE)
Kevin S. (Philadelphia, PA)
Richard B. (Philadelphia, PA)
Suzanne L. (Woodbury Heights, NJ)
Michael M. (Absecon, NJ)
Sandy R. (Holmes, PA)
Ellen E. (Newark, DE)

$550 Redbox Movies for a Year

Louis G. (Glenolden, PA)
Dorothy H. (Glenolden, PA)
Robert S. (Ocean City, NJ)
Dorothy (Dot) P. (Langhorne, PA)
Melissa H. (Pilesgrove, NJ)
Cheryl S. (Upper Darby, PA)

$1,000 Cash

Janet F. (Glenmore, PA)
Emma D. (Bensalem, PA)
Anthony G. (Eagleville, PA)
Helen R. (Wildwood, NJ)

$1,000 Romantic Weekend Getaway

Aimee C. (Levittown, PA)
Maria G. (Lawrenceville, NJ)
John V. (Downers Grove, IL)
Richard D. (Philadelphia, PA)

$2,500 BigJoe & Groceries

Barbara G. (Feasterville, PA)
Kathleen D. (Sicklerville, PA)
Michele T. (Southhampton, NJ)

$5,000 Cash

Geralyn O. (Eagleville, PA)
Francine G. (Vineland, NJ)
Barbara S. (Media, PA)

$50,000 Home Makeover

Pat W. (Media, PA)

$1,000 Gift Card Sweepstakes

Chrissy D. (W. Collingswood Heights, NJ)
Veronica M. (Holmes, PA)
Sandra R. (Pipersville, PA)

26 Responses to And the Wins Just Keep Coming

1. valerie edwards 14/05/2015 at 9:12 pm

i have a bunch of the same numbers over and over every body has a hustle

2. Paige Nangle 15/05/2015 at 9:50 am

I have 3 boards filled and yet no winners, I spend $1500.00 a month just in Acme alone much less your other stores! Surprised no winning tickets.

• Customer Care 15/05/2015 at 2:39 pm

Hi Paige, ticket distribution is random to all stores. There are still prizes left to be claimed as the game comes to an end. Good Luck. ~Liralen

3. Anna 17/05/2015 at 10:41 am

Yes, I was at the monopoly party that Eva posted about. I agree, it doesn’t seem right that 5 different people have the same exact tickets missing and still …. 3 weeks later none of us have received a single missing ticket!

4. Eva 17/05/2015 at 10:43 am

Three weeks ago, my family decided to make it fun and have our own little monopoly party (5) ticket boards in all. We each wrote down what we needed in hopes to swap our extras.

Guess what happened? We all had the same EXACT missing tickets for each prize. It turns out we are missing the same 2 tickets for the top 8 prizes and the same 1 ticket missing for the remaining prizes. The boards are completely identical .

Since that time, the last 3 weeks, none of us have received any of the missing tickets from our hand-written list.

We have enough tickets to probably fill another 5 ticket boards and will end up in the same situation.

Where are these missing tickets?

5. Carol 19/05/2015 at 9:56 am

Agreed! My 10 yr old daughter has been playing and our family and friends have sent her tickets. the tickets are the same numbers over and over. I guess Acme banks on no one finding the winning numbers, so they don’t have to pay out on the prizes. She was really hoping to win the Ipad but someone at our store already won it. Oh well, I won’t waste my time on this game again and will go back to shopping elsewhere. We couldn’t even win one of the lowest prizes on the sheet?!?!

6. Carol 19/05/2015 at 10:16 am

and I just read the prize rules, if no one wins the big prizes, which probably won’t happen, cause I checked last year’s winners and no one did, the drawing is for 1) prize of $500,000.00 ….so none of the big prizes will be awarded to all these people who played online as well??? Big incentive Acme!!! I will have to explain to my 10 year old again what a waste of time this game is.

7. Eva 19/05/2015 at 5:28 pm

I have not received a response to my post on 5/17/2015. Doesn’t anyone find it concerning that out we are all missing the same 2 tickets for the top 8 prizes and the same 1 ticket missing for the remaining prizes?

8. Michele 19/05/2015 at 6:57 pm

There aren’t any Maryland winners. Do they send any winning tickets to Maryland stores?

• Customer Care 20/05/2015 at 7:25 am

Hey there, Michele. A certain number of tickets are distributed at the beginning of the sweepstakes in correlation to the odds of winning. Odds of winning are based on the likelihood of obtaining the one rare game marker needed to win, plus there will be a semi-rare game marker that is printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets. ~Cindy

9. Buck 20/05/2015 at 1:20 am

ATTENTION Acme Shoppers!!!
    I just wanted to comment on some of the other comments… Not to mention any names(*Eva, Carol, Eva2, Anna*) but if you looked at the Rules/Odds of this “game” then you would have the answers to your inquiries.
    For example, there are 36 JetSki prizes. Let’s say this prize has 5 tickets that are needed to win. You(and everyone you know) have the same exact 4 tickets. So how many of the “5th” tickets do you think Acme puts in circulation???
    The answer is 36…… so 36 winning tickets spread out b/w over 1800 STORES NATIONWIDE!!!

10. SUSAN 21/05/2015 at 11:46 pm

I have played the Monopoly game for the last few years. It takes forever, who designed the game board? I get 40-50 pieces a week. If I got paid for the time it takes to match the cards with the board I would make lots of money. It took me hours to win nothing. Maybe I will shop somewhere else. This is a ridiculous game. A huge waste of hours.

11. Ella 25/05/2015 at 8:33 pm

Is there any way for me to get a game board online?

• Customer Care 25/05/2015 at 10:04 pm

Hi Ella, the Monopoly game boards are only available in-store at the customer service desk. ~Thomas

12. Janet 26/05/2015 at 1:22 pm

unable to access website receive an error message, is the website down

• Customer Care 26/05/2015 at 3:15 pm

Hi Janet, sorry to hear that the website is not loading. For website issues we ask that you contact the online game support. Have a great day. ~Kiersta

13. JUDY 01/06/2015 at 6:04 pm

When I was at the ACME 5/22/15, cashier told me all the prizes that are going to be awarded have been. She reluctantly gave me a handful of tickets and said don’t waste your time these are all duplicates.

• Customer Care 02/06/2015 at 5:14 am

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Judy. Which location were you at? ~Cindy

14. JUDY 02/06/2015 at 11:58 am

PAOLI – and in fact the tickets she gave me were dupes.

15. Jeannie 08/06/2015 at 10:31 pm

I feel the same as the other players. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to pull apart and sort and match the pieces to the game board. I haven’t won anything! Acme fooled me again, but not anymore! I will do my market shopping elsewhere. The game board is ill-designed and the promotion itself is very misleading.

• Customer Care 09/06/2015 at 6:23 am

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jeannie. I’m sorry to learn of your disappointment in this year’s game, and have made our marketing department aware of how you feel. Have a good day. ~Cindy

16. stacey b 14/09/2015 at 2:36 pm

hi, I just found a bunch of tickets. can I still collect a prize?

• Customer Care 15/09/2015 at 1:09 pm

No, the Monopoly game has ended, Stacey. Thank you for participating. ~Shasta

17. Gary Stephens 14/05/2017 at 3:30 pm

This is the second time I got suckered into this Monopoly Game nonsense. This will not happen again. I will now be going to the ShopRite Store. They have a selection of items that is larger, fresher and lower cost. Best of all there is no inane, insipid and cheap games with 405 million to 1 odds.

• Customer Support 14/05/2017 at 9:56 pm

Gary, we apologize for any inconvenience our Monopoly Promotion has caused you. We will direct your comments to our Marketing Department for further review and consideration. Thank you. -Jayme