Winner Winner!

Elizabeth

Jun 1st, 2015

Monopoly Banner

We love seeing the names on this list continue to get longer!

June 2nd is the final day to enter your codes, but the 2nd Chance Drawings for the BIG prizes are happening soon! Stay tuned…

$500 Apple iPad Air

Allison H. (Philadelphia, PA)
Lisa V. (Browns Mills, NJ)
Min C. (Philadelphia, PA)
Eileen S. (Morton, PA)
Pierre W. (Gladwyne, PA)
Janice T. (Hockessin, DE)
Kevin S. (Philadelphia, PA)
Richard B. (Philadelphia, PA)
Suzanne L. (Woodbury Heights, NJ)
Michael M. (Absecon, NJ)
Sandy R. (Holmes, PA)
Ellen E. (Newark, DE)
Linda D. (Wilmington, DE)
Kathy W. (Levittown, PA)
Mary H. (Paoli, PA)
Leslie P. (Broomall, PA)
Laura V. (Philadelphia, PA)

$550 Redbox Movies for a Year

Louis G. (Glenolden, PA)
Dorothy H. (Glenolden, PA)
Robert S. (Ocean City, NJ)
Dorothy (Dot) P. (Langhorne, PA)
Melissa H. (Pilesgrove, NJ)
Cheryl S. (Upper Darby, PA)
Janina B. (Souderton, PA)

$1,000 Cash

Janet F. (Glenmore, PA)
Emma D. (Bensalem, PA)
Anthony G. (Eagleville, PA)
Helen R. (Wildwood, NJ)

$1,000 Romantic Weekend Getaway

Aimee C. (Levittown, PA)
Maria G. (Lawrenceville, NJ)
John V. (Downers Grove, IL)
Richard D. (Philadelphia, PA)
Mark C. (Paoli, PA)

$2,500 BigJoe & Groceries

Barbara G. (Feasterville, PA)
Kathleen D. (Sicklerville, PA)
Michele T. (Southhampton, NJ)
Kathleen Amy C. (Newark, DE)

$5,000 Cash

Geralyn O. (Eagleville, PA)
Francine G. (Vineland, NJ)
Barbara S. (Media, PA)

$50,000 Home Makeover

Pat W. (Media, PA)

$1,000 Gift Card Sweepstakes

Chrissy D. (W. Collingswood Heights, NJ)
Veronica M. (Holmes, PA)
Sandra R. (Pipersville, PA)
Katie W. (Roebling, NJ)
Joan R. (Wilmington, DE)
Suzana F. (Philadelphia, PA)

25 Responses to Winner Winner!

1. Nancy Michaelsen 04/06/2015 at 5:44 am

My game pieces say the last day for online entries is June 9, but the website says the deadline is June 2. Why the difference? I have game pieces I got over the weekend, and I can’t enter them.

• Customer Care 04/06/2015 at 10:45 am

Hi Nancy, sorry for any confusion. Prizes can be redeemed until June 9, however, online entries must be made by 11:59 PM PST on June 2. ~Cristina

2. Amy 09/06/2015 at 9:08 am

No, the tickets clearly state that “online entries must be made by 11:59 pst on 6/9/15” and here I am so what can we do about your huge marketing error here.

• Customer Care 09/06/2015 at 1:27 pm

Hi there, Amy. The webpage was re-opened shortly after the misprint was discovered. Feel free to enter your codes online for a chance to win! ~Jenna

3. Kristina G. 09/06/2015 at 5:08 pm

I just put in like 145 online entries, no winners and I read the Second chance drawing and I am confused. If I didn’t get a game code stating that I was a “potential winner” does that mean that I am not entered into the Second chance drawing or is it anyone that submits an entry code, including non-winning entries, is eligible to win in the Second chance drawing? Do you have to have a “potential winner” in order to be entered into the Second chance drawing?

• Customer Care 10/06/2015 at 1:16 am

Hello, Kristina. When you enter in your online game ticket codes, you are entered into the online sweepstakes. If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Vacation Home prizes as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 9, 2015, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 19, 2015 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. Potential winner if applicable will be contacted based on the information provided. Have a great night, and good luck! ~Cindy

4. Sara k 10/06/2015 at 9:19 am

So again this year no one won the top prizes? Will I be notified when the second chance drawing happens? It’s extremly unfair to advertise and have people spend a ridiculous amount of time playing a game that never awards top prizes. I’m totally turned off on shopping at acme because of this game

• Customer Care 10/06/2015 at 10:40 am

Good morning, Sara. The last day to turn in game boards was 6/9/15, so prizes are still being claimed! If none of the top 6 prizes are claimed there will be a second chance drawing on or about June 19, 2015. Thanks for stopping by! ~Jenna

5. Ruth 12/06/2015 at 9:49 am

Just checking- Since the top prizes were not claimed yet, is there an extension of time to enter online? Or is that online deadline a final one? Thank you

• Customer Care 12/06/2015 at 3:10 pm

Hi Ruth, June 9th was the final date to enter online codes. Please check the official rules regarding the second chance drawing. Good luck! ~Cristina

6. colleen 20/06/2015 at 1:59 pm

Who were the final winners!!!

• Customer Care 20/06/2015 at 4:36 pm

Hi, Colleen! Great question! At this moment winners are being confirmed. Please check back periodically for the list of final winners. ~Jennifer

7. colleen 27/06/2015 at 12:34 pm

Who were the final winners, still no announcement.

8. colleen 07/07/2015 at 2:29 am

who are the finals winners or are you going to choose from 2nd chance online entries?

• Customer Care 07/07/2015 at 4:23 am

Hey there, Colleen. The second chance drawing was held 6/19/15, and the potential winners have 14 days to respond to the prize administrator. Once confirmed, we will post right here on our page. Have a great day! ~Cindy

9. colleen 08/07/2015 at 12:39 am

how would you know if you were a 2nd chance winner

• Customer Care 08/07/2015 at 11:48 am

Hello Colleen, the winners are informed by the contact information they gave. ~Shasta

10. Bob 15/03/2016 at 12:25 am

How do I get a Monopoly Game Board?

• Customer Support 15/03/2016 at 5:55 pm

Bob, you can pick up a game board at any one of our participating stores. -Julio

11. b. thoden 19/04/2016 at 5:48 pm

for the past 4 days, I have been trying to enter my game codes on your website. there is no link to the “ENTER GAME CODES”, only a bunch of comments about winners and sweepstakes deadlines. I have previously entered codes on your website — so what is the problem now.

12. Geri 18/06/2017 at 11:09 pm

I have a Shutterfly bag to redeem and I cannot get to the list of online prizes I won. What is the website to see my prizes.
    Geri C

13. ellen 18/05/2018 at 7:21 pm

why cant I enter my Monopoly onlice codes for this year 2018??? all I can see are 2014, 2015 entries?