MyMixx is now just for U®!

Nov 2nd, 2018

MyMixx is J4U

MyMixx is now just for U®! Introducing our new, enhanced and personalized digital reward program. The new program replaces MyMixx and offers more benefits, more ways to save and more reasons to make ACME your favorite local supermarket.

What makes just for U different?

• You will now receive personalized offers based on your shopping history. Do you buy bunches of bananas? A plethora of pasta? Stacks of steaks? You’ll be presented with offers based on the items you buy most often and suggestions for items you may like. The gallery will be full of personalized deals, manufacturer coupons and HOT ACME only coupons.
  • You will have more ways to redeem your rewards that you earn by shopping with us. In addition to gas rewards, you will have opportunities to use rewards for free groceries or discounts on their shopping trips.
  • You will be able to see your savings in black and white: the bottom of their receipts will show your Just for U savings for each purchase and your total reward points you have accrued.

What do current MyMixx users need to do to make the switch to just for U? Just update your current ACME app. That’s it. Once you do that, you’ll be able to start saving and earning right away.

You can also use the app to create their digital shopping list so you don’t forget anything. When you get to the checkout, just enter your phone number on the PIN pad to automatically apply your discounts.

Just for U keeps you informed with several weekly emails that are personalized to your shopping habits.

Just for U sets us apart from everyone else, offering digital coupons, personalized deals, grocery rewards and gas rewards all within one program.

53 Responses to MyMixx is now just for U®!

1. Lynne Boccadoro 02/11/2018 at 12:40 pm

i do not have a smart phone to download an app. what do i do?

2. Jerry Morano 02/11/2018 at 1:55 pm

Sounds good to me!!

3. Mariann 02/11/2018 at 2:00 pm

This is so difficult to sign in. I already have imix. Can I not add for u? I always used my home number and now it throws me out

4. Roberta Daymon 02/11/2018 at 2:53 pm

It sounds good but I have to use it to see if it really works for me. I’d like to hold my comments until I have used it and see for myself. Thank you

• Customer Support 02/11/2018 at 7:03 pm

Hi Roberta! We’re sure that you will enjoy all of the savings that we have to offer. We’ve let our Marketing Team know about your feedback for review. Thanks for reaching out! -Cynthia

5. Nancy Caldwell 02/11/2018 at 4:37 pm

I DON’T HAVE A SMARTPHONE, AND I THINK I’M NOT ALONE IN THAT!!

• Customer Support 02/11/2018 at 7:06 pm

Hi Nancy! You don’t have to use a cell phone to enjoy the savings. Just sign onto our website http://www.acmemarkets.com and log into your account. You can add offers online prior to visiting your local store! Thank you. -Cynthia

6. DOMINICK PEREZ 03/11/2018 at 1:59 am

Question: I read the fine print on the new Grocery Rewards, and it says the program is only available at Albertsons Companies Banner Stores only… Does this include the Acme store located in Midland Park NJ? That is where I shop.

• Customer Support 03/11/2018 at 6:10 pm

H Dominick! Our just for U program is for all of our stores, including our Midland Park location. Thanks! -Cynthia

7. Janet 03/11/2018 at 3:59 am

Hi all, all u have to do is I just put Acme into google, then clicked onto acme signed in opened an account, then Acme kept coming into my email. Every time I open my Email Acme is there and I click on it and it is that simple, I do not have a smart phone either, I do it through my Email & when I do click on a few things I have to write them down so I don’t forget any of them.

8. Nadine Hensley 03/11/2018 at 10:39 am

I am on the app, and I have forgotten my password. So I tried the forgot your password and it says SERVICE PROBLEM Unable to connect to server, please try again later. This has been going on for a few weeks to tell you the truth, even though so far it has recognized my home phone number and sent me receipt and other updates on my email address. So now that you are changing to the new U, I may be locked out of getting the deals connected to my account. Can you help me? Thank you

9. Joan H 03/11/2018 at 3:01 pm

Can you use both clipped coupons and earn gas rewards? Little confused. Associate in store wasn’t too sure on the answer.Thank you

• Customer Support 03/11/2018 at 10:55 pm

Hi Joan! You are able to clip your coupons, and view your Fuel Rewards on the app. Fuel Points are earned by shopping in the store, and entering your phone number at the register. Once you complete a shopping trip, your Fuel Points and Fuel Rewards will be adjusted accordingly on our app. Thanks for asking!

10. Karen Pulcinella 03/11/2018 at 4:30 pm

LOVE IT!! Great idea!

• Customer Support 03/11/2018 at 10:57 pm

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy the savings, and have a great day! -Cynthia

11. DOMINICK PEREZ 03/11/2018 at 11:56 pm

Thank you Cynthia for the quick reply!

12. K Sang 04/11/2018 at 1:06 am

Any idea if they will ever go back to showing the item actual weekly SALE PRICE on our shopping list? All we continue to see is just the item that we add to our list. Not helpful at all — just like I’m writing it on a piece of scrap paper. We need to see that item’s sale price for that week (ie, Dannon Yogurt 2/$5, Tastykakes 5/$10, etc.) next to it. You have a column for it but it remains blank. Hasn’t been customer friendly since your last website ‘upgrade’.

• Customer Support 04/11/2018 at 6:12 pm

Hi K! We thank you for reaching out and letting us know how we can help improve the view of your loaded Just for U account on your “My List. We will make sure to forward to your feedback to our Just for U support Team for further review and consideration. Thanks again. -Patrick

13. Joan H 04/11/2018 at 11:42 am

Thank you. So if I have free items in my account online and clip them, I can use them now and still earn gas rewards.? Its not , either or? Just clarifying. RIght now in my acme acct I see a bunch of free items and items at low cost that I clipped. I want to be sure that if I go get the free items I clipped, I won’t lose the gas rewards in its place. I do not have a phone app. I do it all online.

14. Barbara Krisciunas 04/11/2018 at 4:14 pm

I have been unable to access my account..in fact..I have not received my email receipts for weeks. Help!!

• Customer Support 04/11/2018 at 6:42 pm

Hello Barbara, We do apologize that you have been unable to access your Just for U account. Please feel free to email us albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com and reference you post here. Please include your phone number and email address listed on your account. We are happy to assist you in resetting your password or any other troubleshooting steps we can provide. Thanks! – Patrick

15. Eric Brickey 04/11/2018 at 4:24 pm

I am trying to use my mix app. How do I know , when do I have the saving on my app. For example, like eggs buy one dozen and get one for free. Do I use my phone number, at the resister 0r what. And how can I can change my email address and password. For my Acme account.

• Customer Support 04/11/2018 at 6:56 pm

Hi Eric! We are always here to help. First, make sure that you have updated the mobile app so that you are using the most recent version as My Mixx is now Just for U. When you load any offers to your account, they will show up under your ” My List”. Once loaded, you just need to purchase the qualifying items in store and enter your phone number at the register. Each of your Just for U offers will be listed on your receipt. We hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks! – Patrick

16. Marla Schneider 05/11/2018 at 8:28 am

I cannot find my gas reward amounts. I do not have a smart phone but I am signed in to my account and just for U.

• Customer Support 05/11/2018 at 5:03 pm

Hi Marla! To view your Fuel Rewards, please click on the Rewards link, by hovering over the Just for U heading on our website. From there, you will be able to view all of your accumulated points and Rewards for the month, which will be presented towards the middle of the page. Thank you. -Cynthia

17. Emanuel Emanouilidis 05/11/2018 at 12:30 pm

How do I download the free items coupons if I do not have a smart phone.

• Customer Support 05/11/2018 at 8:41 pm

Hi Emanuel! We’re happy you ask, as you do not need a phone to enjoy just for U savings. To access coupons, please sign into your account through our website, https://www.acmemarkets.com/, and click on “Coupons and Deals” to view all of the offers available for your store. Thanks! -Cynthia

18. Roy 05/11/2018 at 6:55 pm

It seems that there is a problem with your Acme “Just for U” app for cell phones. When I add & use the coupons/deal (EX: Free Item, save $1.00) the next day all the coupons that I previously purchased shows up on my cell phone app for me to be able to add it again (Add in Red Box). I click on it to add to my list, buy the product but it does not take it off at the register this time. Very confusing because now I have no idea which coupons I can use before I make a purchase as I don’t know which I have already purchased.

• Customer Support 05/11/2018 at 10:44 pm

Hello Roy! We’d like to help you. Could you please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com with your account phone number, zip code, and the store address that you frequent? If possible, please provide a screenshot of what you see on the app, a list of offers you didn’t get to redeem, and the date of transaction. Please reference this posting. Thank you. -Cynthia

19. Lisa 31/12/2018 at 12:04 pm

How do I add a receipt amount if I forgot to put my number in at the register and want it to go towards my points? Thank you.

• Customer Support 31/12/2018 at 4:44 pm

Great question, Lisa! We’d be more than happy to adjust your fuel points. Can you please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com containing a ref. to this post along with the email and phone number associated with your account as well as a photo copy of your receipt? -Jeremy

20. Edward T Ziegler 03/01/2019 at 6:58 pm

I can’t find the digital coupons.

• Customer Support 03/01/2019 at 11:01 pm

Our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience, Edward. Please ensure you are visiting our official website, acmemarkets.com and selecting the Just for U tab found at the top left of our web page. Here, you will see a list of categories on the left side of the web page which should direct you to all of the digital coupons we have available. Please also make sure you have your preferred store selected. This can be updated and viewed at the top of the page on our site. We hope this helps! -Jeremy

21. Kathy 11/01/2019 at 12:39 am

Every week I have a problem with loading at least one of the digital coupons from the weekly ad. This is the msg that appears for this week’s Pepsi sale 3 for $11 w/digital coupon: We cannot complete your request for “Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Mtn Dew” at this time. Please try again later. Offer “Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Mtn Dew” is invalid or not available any more”. (Not true!)
    There is NO paper coupon in the weekly ad either. Plus there is no way to add this to my phone which is NOT a smartphone. I’ve sent an email to your website before w/no response.

• Customer Support 11/01/2019 at 3:00 pm

We’d be happy to assist you in finding out what the problem is Kathy! Please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com with your just for U phone number and email. Please reference your post.(picture or link) We apologize for the inconvenience! -Destini

22. Margaret Cliver 13/01/2019 at 10:46 am

I do not get the rewards page of rewards available at the store on my computer. If I log in on another computer I can take advantage of the redemption option at Acme. I do not have a smart phone. When I click on the rewards option it just keeps taking me back to the same page.

• Customer Support 13/01/2019 at 2:15 pm

Hi Margaret! When you are logged in, please select the “Rewards Tab”, which will display your available fuel points. If this is not showing, please email us at AlbertsonsSocial.Media@albertsons.com, with your J4U email and phone number. Also, if possible, please provide a screenshot of the page you are viewing. Thank you! -Chris

23. Emile 14/01/2019 at 12:14 pm

How does the app know when I’ve purchased fuel?
    (I haven’t downloaded the app yet. I’m still considering it.)

• Customer Support 14/01/2019 at 4:51 pm

Hi Emile! Fuel Purchases are tracked only if you enter your phone number at the pump. This is how you will redeem any rewards you have accumulated to receive Fuel Discounts on your purchases at our fuel station and any participating fuel partners. We hope this helps!- Patrick

24. Cyndi 03/02/2019 at 4:18 pm

Can’t email my list anymore! Im disabled so sending the list to whoever will be doing my shopping was so convenient.

• Customer Support 03/02/2019 at 11:26 pm

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, Cyndi. We will pass your feedback about this website feature to our Marketing Team and Website Developers. Thank you.- Patrick

25. Gabriela Torres 10/02/2019 at 9:52 am

I have some receipts I want to add but I can’t for some reason.

• Customer Support 10/02/2019 at 10:20 pm

Hello Gabriela! We are happy to add your applicable points to your account. Please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com and reference your post here on the blog. Be sure to add your phone number so we can locate your Just for U account and get these points added. Thank you. -Patrick

26. Jeanette Zambell 19/02/2019 at 1:52 pm

I have receipts that for some reason are not being added to my account. How do I add them for my points?

• Customer Support 19/02/2019 at 8:55 pm

Hi Jeanette! We would like to assist you in adding this missing points to your Just for U account. Please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com and include your Just for U email address or phone number. Please attach a copy of your receipt for this transaction. Also, please refer to your blog post here as well. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!- Patrick

27. Ashley Canning 10/03/2019 at 7:34 am

Can I pair the digital with a manufacturer coupon? And what do the manufacturer double up to?

28. Mary Genua 20/03/2019 at 2:06 pm

My receipt shows that i have 5 reward points but it doesn’t show up on the summary on the acme app and i cant add anything to my list 🙁

• Customer Support 20/03/2019 at 10:03 pm

We’re sorry to hear this, Mary. Can you please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com with the phone number you used at checkout? Can you also please confirm which email address you use to login to your just for U account? If you are receiving an error message when you are trying to add offers to your list please provide that as well, and reference your blog post. Thank you. -Cornelius