Coconut and Peanut Butter Pops
Enjoy a natural, chilled treat that blends the flavors of peanut butter, coconut and cinnamon. Made with Greek yogurt and coconut milk instead of ice cream, these treats are healthier than most frozen treats—and tasty too.
4 hour, 5 mins
Total cook time
- 1/2 cup O Organics® creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (from a carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 3-4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 (3-ounce) paper cups with plastic spoons or popsicle molds
In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, yogurt, coconut milk, cinnamon and maple syrup until you get a smooth consistency.
Set out paper cups. Pour peanut butter mixture into each cup, filling it up to the top. Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of coconut on top of each cup, pressing down just a bit.
Insert spoon and carefully set in the freezer making sure the handle of the spoon is sticking up. Pops should take around 3-4 hours to fully freeze.
When frozen, tear a corner of the paper cup and peel it away from the pop. They should come out easily. Enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.