Grilled Vegetable Grain Bowl
Whether served for sharing or as an individual entrée, this grilled veggie grain bowl is a summer standout!
Total cook time
- 6 sliced eggplant rounds
- 4 whole petite rainbow carrots, tops removed
- 1 peach, halved
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 portabella mushroom, sliced in strips
- 1 baby bok choy or 2 leaves lacinato kale
- 4 sliced polenta rounds
- 1 orange (juiced/ juice from 1 orange)
- 1 bottle Open Nature® Balsamic Vinaigrette
Mix olive oil with minced garlic, pepper, smoked paprika, fresh orange juice, and salt.
Brush olive oil mixture on all sides of vegetables, polenta and peach.
Place vegetables, polenta and fruit on preheated grill. Cook 2-3 minutes each side until light char marks appear and cooked al dente.
Remove from heat, arrange in bowl.
Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.