Lobster Mac & Cheese
A box of cavatappi, a container of our luscious lobster bisque, a package of our lobster meat and a cup or so of cheese. Stir it together, pop it in your oven, and you'll have a dish simple and yet so glorious and indulgent, you might need to remind yourself this all sprang from your pantry.
Total cook time
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz Emmenthal Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Italian Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 quart lobster bisque
- 1 C whole milk or half & half
- 8 oz Sea Mazz ready to eat North Atlantic Lobster Meat, thawed, roughly chopped
- ¼ C thinly sliced scallions
- 1 lb cavatappi pasta
Panko Breadcrumb Mixture
- 1 C panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- ¼ C shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
Prepare Panko Breadcrumb Mixture - Combine all and set aside.
Pre-heat oven to 375F.
Butter a 9” x 13” casserole dish.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.