Banana and avocado and peanut butter, oh my! This No-Bake Shake is the perfect, slightly sweet treat is great for breakfast, dessert or anything in between.
Total cook time
- 8 ounces almond milk ((or your favorite nut milk), plus more)
- 1 large ripe banana (frozen)
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup whole or quick oats
- 3 tablespoons O Organics® crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
In a high powered blender, combine all ingredients - including protein powder if you are using it - except banana. Blend several seconds until smooth. Add frozen banana in chunks and pulse for a creamy consistency.
Add another splash of almond milk if needed. Finally, add in a handful of ice and pulse just until shake is thick but still creamy. Pour into two glasses and enjoy immediately!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.