Shrimp and Black Bean Ceviche
Put a tasty spin on traditional ceviche. Blend black beans, avocado, scallion, tomato and sriracha with lime and salt, and of course, shrimp! Serve with tostadas.
Total cook time
Your Total Price
* Estimated price based on adding all ingredients to cart.
- 1 cup Signature Kitchens™ black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2 scallion (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ pound cooked 51/60 shrimp (cut into pieces and tails removed)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.